Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe what happened to this series. I mean I never saw the greatness some of you all saw in it but it was still solid. From all the teased relationships that never developed to it becoming some sort of whacked out DBZ clone and abandoning strategy and logic then forcing some mother or all chakra battle and story line on us that was completely irrelevant to everything that proceeded it things are so disappointing.

This could go down as a Mass Effect 3 level disappointment if things don't change quickly. I don't think a forced Sasuke vs Naruto final battle can right this ship either. Sasuke was well on his way to becoming a respectable villain before they derailed his development to have him randomly team up with Naruto and the gang. Things all began to go downhill when they neutered Itachi as a villain and made him into some type of misunderstood good guy. The series never recovered from that. Orochimaru could have saved things had they not nerffed him and had Sasuke son him so many times. He was one of the best villains in the entire series but he's so comparatively weak now he's Piccolo status.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: kishi has been on drugs for years I dnt care anymore just wrap it up and give us a forced naruto vs lord sasuke, I bet dat shyt wnt even be good either.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ok so new manga chapter come out on friday now?

its just like 2009 again

The Japanese government is supposedly cracking down on piracy, so they're delivering the manga to stores later.

Last week the chapter came out on Thursday, but it technically could leak any time between tomorrow and Sunday (Monday is when the chapters officially drop in Japan). Is what it is. :manny: