Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all do realize that Kakashi didn't copy Susano'o right?

Obito's eyes have the ability and Kakashi has the eyes. That's not BS. In fact, that's probably the most logical thing in this entire ordeal.

I'm confused about Obito saying "our chakras have the ability to connect both worlds." Which "world" is he talking about aside from the "real" world? The one where he and Rin are children? If so, why can he connect there at will? I also expect Kakashi to visit there after this is done or when his eyes fade. Does he go blind at that time or does Naruto hook him up with two new jawns? Is that "world" the same one where he visited his pops or was that the underworld?

No matter what happens, I'm always here next week.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Anyone hating on Kakashi's come up. :pacspit:

He's one of the most consistent characters in the whole fukking manga. Dude had the talent to master the Sharingan and Kamui. He never had some ridiculous power up through out the entirety of the manga until now, when they're literally fighting a god.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
frog-fu.jpg
yoda_large.jpg
pa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yoda

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Y'all do realize that Kakashi didn't copy Susano'o right?

Obito's eyes have the ability and Kakashi has the eyes. That's not BS. In fact, that's probably the most logical thing in this entire ordeal.

I'm confused about Obito saying "our chakras have the ability to connect both worlds." Which "world" is he talking about aside from the "real" world? The one where he and Rin are children? If so, why can he connect there at will? I also expect Kakashi to visit there after this is done or when his eyes fade. Does he go blind at that time or does Naruto hook him up with two new jawns? Is that "world" the same one where he visited his pops or was that the underworld?

No matter what happens, I'm always here next week.
when kakashi died and talked to his dad. then he came back. thats the same world as rin and obito in.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You cannot tell me that you started reading/following this manga when you were mad young and not be :mindblown: :wtf: at Kishimoto :heh:

So I understand where dudes making them videos are coming from.

---
worse part is, Bleach is even worse. Kubo spent all this getting the readers prepared for Ichigo's return. ANd the moment Ichigo returns all power'd up and shyt, The villain leaves so we'll have to wait another half a year at least before any kind of confrontation :laff: Oh and HItsugaya is a Zombie :dead:

Thats why Togashi shyts on any shounen mangaka out there.

Last edited: