Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Unless Kakashi/Obitos Susanoo has a special ability of being able to phase attacks, then Kaguya will destroy it. But seeing as she is a fukking rabbit blob thingy she might be to dumb to properly fight, so who knows.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I was watching Sawyer do his review on the past chapter and he was like before Obito died he shouldve told sasuke "I got a whole lab of sharingan, in case your interested...."

how are you guys making these naruto smileys
tumblr_meuisgynG91qau6v1o1_500.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I was watching Sawyer do his review on the past chapter and he was like before Obito died he shouldve told sasuke "I got a whole lab of sharingan, in case your interested...."

how are you guys making these naruto smileys
tumblr_meuisgynG91qau6v1o1_500.gif

:kakpls: :inopls: and :sakurapls: I did in paint.net . I just take naruto pngs from the web and cut/paste coli smileys. If I had Photoshop and a tutorial from @3Rivers they would look better, and I would probably crank them out more often.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But I mean really tho, this is beyond the level of BS that I can accept. :trash:

If Obito had decided to give Kakashi his eye (again) right before dying then it'd be whatever. But this nygga literally Kamui'd back from the fukking afterlife and somehow gave Kakashi both his eyes. I'm sorry but I feel like this is a "jumping the shark" moment for the series.

I like Kakashi but I really would've preferred if he did something epic with his own power instead of always relying on somebody's giving him some OP eye. I mean dude supposedly copied over 100 jutsus, I was hoping he'd pull out something of use against Kaguya rather than just get another overpowered eye powerup.

I'm sorry but as much as I tried to like it, this is :trash: .

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
But I mean really tho, this is beyond the level of BS that I can accept. :trash:

If Obito had decided to give Kakashi his eye (again) right before dying then it'd be whatever. But this nygga literally Kamui'd back from the fukking afterlife and somehow gave Kakashi both his eyes. I'm sorry but I feel like this is a "jumping the shark" moment for the series.

I like Kakashi but I really would've preferred if he did something epic with his own power instead of always relying on somebody's giving him some OP eye. I mean dude supposedly copied over 100 jutsus, I was hoping he'd pull out something of use against Kaguya rather than just get another overpowered eye powerup.

I'm sorry but as much as I tried to like it, this is :trash: .

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID NOT READ...

ENJOY THE fukkERY INSTEAD OF GETTING YA PANTIES IN A BUNCH..

BASED KAKASHI :blessed:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
:kakpls: :inopls: and :sakurapls: I did in paint.net . I just take naruto pngs from the web and cut/paste coli smileys. If I had Photoshop and a tutorial from @3Rivers they would look better, and I would probably crank them out more often.
There are tutorials in the smiley request thread.

Here is @Dog Based Gremlin 's Gimp tutorial
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-...es-using-gimp-illustration-pics-inside.84102/

My photoshop tutorial
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/4054818/

@cook 's photoshop tips
Photoshop tips:

I usually copy the image i want to edit first (right click>copy image)

then in photoshop open a new document, make sure the background contents is set to transparent

then paste the image into the new document and start deleting around the head with the eraser

make sure you turn down the hardness(nh) on your eraser(nh again) it will help keep the edges smooth. i have mine set at about 60%

also, i apply a light blur all around the outside edge of the smiley. i use a hardness of 0 for that

then play a little with some of the settings in Image>Adjustments. Especially Contrast/Brightness. Don't OD on any of those settings though or else it will start to look too shopped and unnatural

save as .png and upload so we can :eat:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps