Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
all the trollin in naruto part 2 but yall have a problem with the copy-ninja. not the pein invasion fasico not the bullshyt power from sauce not about wasting neji death or the byakugan but kakashi, are we really talking about the copy ninja right now when we have dead ninjas walking around and madara uchiha the great going out like frieza when trunks came through :dahell:

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec_zpsxbxagdoq.gif

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
No chapter this week.:upsetfavre:

Not surprised. It's like he wrote himself into a wall and needs to rethink the direction of the story. Some how there needs to be a Days of Futures Past like jutsu and reset the manga back to the beginning of shipuden.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I agree with everything he said though

That shyt was complete damage control because simply put, if Kakashi doesn't get some sort of power up, everybody's fukked, Sakuras fukked namely, they got no healing ninja so Naruto and Sasuke are fukked

Kishi wrote the death and the move that killed Obito in such a way that there was no way Kakashi could get the sharingan(something I predicted would happen) so he had to bullshyt

I been watching/reading this anime since 2006 and this was by far the one time where shyt completely hit a brick wall in writing. For one Kakashi couldn't use fukkin Kamui more than 4 or 5 times, he didn't have the chakra and his eyes were starting to go out. Now the nikka (after almost being completely drakned) pulled a massive ass Tailed Beast sized Susano'o?