Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this may be a bit premature and come across impatient... but Kishi needs to with Kaguya:
tumblr_mdavdlRauh1ru2by6o1_400.gif

I don't know brehs, but she just comes across as the female version of Broly in the Narutoverse but lacks the retarded meathead swag

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Honestly Broly shouldn't have been stoppable, Akira (not sure if he did movies back then, but since Broly was canon I'm assuming so) had to nerf Broly with that ending. A fukkin uppercut to the stomach? Get outta here. But Broly didn't create Ki or fighting

Kishimoto nerfed the living hell outta THE GODDESS OF CHAKRA. THE FACT SHE IS GETTING CHOPPED OVER BY CHAKRA BEASTS AND A DOJUTSU FUELED BY CHAKRA IS CRAZY

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I agree with everything he said though

That shyt was complete damage control because simply put, if Kakashi doesn't get some sort of power up, everybody's fukked, Sakuras fukked namely, they got no healing ninja so Naruto and Sasuke are fukked

Kishi wrote the death and the move that killed Obito in such a way that there was no way Kakashi could get the sharingan(something I predicted would happen) so he had to bullshyt

I been watching/reading this anime since 2006 and this was by far the one time where shyt completely hit a brick wall in writing. For one Kakashi couldn't use fukkin Kamui more than 4 or 5 times, he didn't have the chakra and his eyes were starting to go out. Now the nikka (after almost being completely drakned) pulled a massive ass Tailed Beast sized Susano'o?
Chakra is a plot device. It only matters when they run out.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
That makes it worse, son got a limited Sharingan, and he using a technique that even Obito never pulled out?

Cause obitos body was weak after getting the juubi pulled out of him, dud should've been dead.. dude had no chakra for this type of thing.. PLUS.. Obito never had both of his eyes