Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1syQf9N.png

:russ:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Minority? Eveyone calling bullshyt on that :russ:
kakashi one of my fvorites & im glad he came up but.... this straight fukkery.....
I was watching Sawyer do his review on the past chapter and he was like before Obito died he shouldve told sasuke "I got a whole lab of sharingan, in case your interested...."
he shoulda told sauce but i guess you cant hit the traphouse from a different dimension... whos Sawyer though?? i wanna check that out...
I like Kakashi but I really would've preferred if he did something epic with his own power instead of always relying on somebody's giving him some OP eye. .
i wanted him to get his real chakra level & show his 1000 jutsus but it is what it is.... they robbed us wit the mist ninjas..

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
kakashi one of my fvorites & im glad he came up but.... this straight fukkery.....

he shoulda told sauce but i guess you cant hit the traphouse from a different dimension... whos Sawyer though?? i wanna check that out...

i wanted him to get his real chakra level & show his 1000 jutsus but it is what it is.... they robbed us wit the mist ninjas..
He does manga review on YouTube
I think his username is like Sawyer7image, he has over 100k subs so he shouldn't be hard to find, he good people though

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
There are tutorials in the smiley request thread.

Here is @Dog Based Gremlin 's Gimp tutorial
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-...es-using-gimp-illustration-pics-inside.84102/

My photoshop tutorial
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/4054818/

@cook 's photoshop tips

Believe it or not, I can do all of your tips in paint.net. I guess my main problem is figuring out how you cut the smiley with such precision.... Mine always stay rough around the edges.

I had no idea but paint.net is actually considered a pretty good Photoshop alternative for those like me who hate GIMPs layout. Especially when downloading the various plugins for it. I had to +rep you because yours and @Dog Based Gremlin methods are helping me out major. I'm still practicing but I'm sure I'll be able to join y'all's ranks as resident smiley makers soon.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I had no idea but paint.net is actually considered a pretty good Photoshop alternative for those like me who hate GIMPs layout. Especially when downloading the various plugins for it. I had to +rep you because yours and @Dog Based Gremlin methods are helping me out major. I'm still practicing but I'm sure I'll be able to join y'all's ranks as resident smiley makers soon.
Practice makes perfect:blessed:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since Obito said this is temporary I guess it's either gonna crumble away soon or until the battle is over. No way Kakashi keeps the eyes Obito probably did the same thing that Itachi did to Sasuke's eye shyt I dunno I need Ja Rule's thoughts on this.