Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
james-brown-crying-o.gif

:snoop: at Sasuke but :banderas: at Naruto.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Damn that ending kinda made me sympathetic with Obito to this point

Kakashi thought he was leader but he was just a third wheel....kinda wanted to see Rin as an adult and not as a kid

.Naruto carrying Team 7 like always though

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kakashi thought he was leader but he was just a third wheel....kinda wanted to see Rin as an adult and not as a kid

Well, She died as a kid.....breh

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Good job kishi on destorying the character kakashi...

Sakura status now..
50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Damn, brehs...

Guy putting in the work and he died even the gawd Marada :salute: at Guy. Obito putting in the work and he died while my n!gga Kakashi, hate it had to be him, He didn't put in the work and he's still alive like :to: - "I'm unless" ....damn :wow:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Won't say he was a third wheel...that whole team just never got it together. It's crazy how this dude Kakashi went from tag teaming with Might Guy facing off against Tailed Beasts to getting his eye ripped out and losing his comrade(again) and left to be completely useless.

Hopefully Sakura and Kakashi can be important though, no reason they survive what literally nobody else couldn't without having some type of importance later on, but who knows. Kakashi's status been knocked down this much already.

Obito though... :salute: :to: :wow: :myman: :salute:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Won't say he was a third wheel...that whole team just never got it together. It's crazy how this dude Kakashi went from tag teaming with Might Guy facing off against Tailed Beasts to getting his eye ripped out and losing his comrade(again) and left to be completely useless.

Hopefully Sakura and Kakashi can be important though, no reason they survive what literally nobody else couldn't without having some type of importance later on, but who knows. Kakashi's status been knocked down this much already.

Obito though... :salute: :to: :wow: :myman: :salute:
Rin and Obito was very cohesive, more so than any other team's female and man duo in this series. Kakashi even felt like the third wheel back when they first did the backstory