Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nah breh, remember when Madara joined Obito when he was fighting Bee and Naruto, dude's rinnegan could tell Obito was fighting a clone. Plus with byakugan, she can see chakra streams and shyt. It doesn't even matter, point is this bytch gotta go :camby:

Nah, remember when Naruto fought Neji, he was to equally spread his chakra to is clones, so Neji couldn't tell the difference. I'm assuming that's what he's doing now.
:dwillhuh: What movie?

http://mangastream.com/blog/52
01.jpg

02.jpg

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I havent read this shyt since tobi first became the super sage of evil paths or whatever, can somebody tell me what chapter that was so I can catch up?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

Adult Uzi vs adult Gon :lupe:

It seems the manga really will wrap up this year or very early next year. We all know that Naruto will make it cause this show named after him but what about Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, rest of ninjas, etc.

Dude, I haven't watched Hunter x Hunter yet....I just watched on episode 7 so chill the f*ck out with spoiler breh.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:damn:

I had to play ether while I was reading this chapter. Black Zetsu gave no fukks about Obito.

:gladbron: @ Naruto getting a clean blow off on Kaguya while Sasuke hasn't been able to touch her. :obama: