Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wtb: alot of sasuke haters I see, lets not act like kishi isn't restricting him and his abilities. Has sharinnegan but cnt use 6 path techs :snoop: ; dat teleporting chidori tho :noah:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:damn:

I had to play ether while I was reading this chapter. Black Zetsu gave no fukks about Obito.

:gladbron: @ Naruto getting a clean blow off on Kaguya while Sasuke hasn't been able to touch her. :obama:

:comeon:
naruto-5082869.jpg

:wtb: alot of sasuke haters I see, lets not act like kishi isn't restricting him and his abilities. Has sharinnegan but cnt use 6 path techs :snoop: ; dat teleporting chidori tho :noah:

Sauce been in the cut chilling and popped shyt the split second his power came back like :leostare::mjpls::ahh::birdman:
Dude ain't have no love for all that sentimental shyt G-checking Naruto with the ":beli: Man, fukk dude and 'nem. She need to get this work."

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:
naruto-5082869.jpg

Sauce been in the cut chilling and popped shyt the split second his power came back like :leostare::mjpls::ahh::birdman:
Dude ain't have no love for all that sentimental shyt G-checking Naruto with the ":beli: Man, fukk dude and 'nem. She need to get this work."
:wow: sasuke always bout dat business no forgiving criminals or crying knowing that sacrifices are needed to save the world. Yet people expect naruto to lead a village with his eternal peace bullshyt and talk no jutsu

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:wow: sasuke always bout dat business no forgiving criminals or crying knowing that sacrifices are needed to save the world. Yet people expect naruto to lead a village with his eternal peace bullshyt and talk no jutsu
Pain already ethered this nikka logic by simply asking him "Okay, what are you going to do to fix things? :ld:" Naruto all "Well uhhhh bu-bu-bu ummm my ninja way....:merchant:"

The Sauce on the other when asked the same question "Burn it. :demonic: Burn it all down. Kill the elders and start anew building on the ashes of Konoha in the image of Uchiha. :birdman:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
This chapter dragged a bit. Hopefully we see an end to this fight soon...I'm still sitting back for the inevitable Naruto vs Sauce

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This chapter dragged a bit. Hopefully we see an end to this fight soon...I'm still sitting back for the inevitable Naruto vs Sauce
can this even be called a fight though? It's mostly a bunch of people standing around idealistically talking or being helpless. This whole final confrontation thing blows because there was no build up to it. Random big bad appears out of nowhere and lacks any sort of connection to the readers. This wasn't something people were anticipating.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
can this even be called a fight though? It's mostly a bunch of people standing around idealistically talking or being helpless. This whole final confrontation thing blows because there was no build up to it. Random big bad appears out of nowhere and lacks any sort of connection to the readers. This wasn't something people were anticipating.

True, this whole thing was just one horribly executed asspull. Kishi f*cked up by killing off Madara

Daps
Reppin
London
Obito died a complete b****, crazy to think he was just ethering the ninja world some chapters ago.......:wow:

Ain't like my dude could control his s*** demise :manny:

:beli:When Obito had the mask he was killin' it. Dude was surviving catastrophic explosions and taking on multiple Kakashi level opponents with ease.