Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Nah they can't.

Nah breh, remember when Madara joined Obito when he was fighting Bee and Naruto, dude's rinnegan could tell Obito was fighting a clone. Plus with byakugan, she can see chakra streams and shyt. It doesn't even matter, point is this bytch gotta go :camby:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
so people are saying the movie will act as the end of part. 2 of the manga

meaning part 2 SHOULD end by the time the movie is released.

Could be another time skip

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Obito out here looking like Kevin Durant doing all kinds of wild shyt saving the day while Kakashi menstruating on the battlefield. fukking worthless. He was so cold back in the day now Kishi just cut his balls off and made him more worthless than Sakura.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Obito out here looking like Kevin Durant doing all kinds of wild shyt saving the day while Kakashi menstruating on the battlefield. fukking worthless. He was so cold back in the day now Kishi just cut his balls off and made him more worthless than Sakura.

He killed my man's soul........but I expect nothing less from the trash known as part 2 :manny:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nah breh, remember when Madara joined Obito when he was fighting Bee and Naruto, dude's rinnegan could tell Obito was fighting a clone. Plus with byakugan, she can see chakra streams and shyt. It doesn't even matter, point is this bytch gotta go :camby:
That was before Naruto got the Rikudou Sage upgrade.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
look at Yung Uzi Christ showing up like that GAHHHDAMN... pulled a ''you got punked'' on the hoe loool, like naaahhh try again cant touch this

Kaksahi realizing how lame his ass is now smh... so all those 1000 jutsus he had aint useful or nah ?

why aint Minato get his arms back ? what kind of ass pull explanation for Haru?????? coming out was that ? what fugazi seal are they cooking up ?

SMFH...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate it had to be him, Kakashi. It seems that Kakashi is aware that of all of the jutsu he has in his arsenal, they won't work on Kaguya due to her speed, power, and the fact that there were clones everywhere. I wonder if Kakashi can barrage her with water dragons or something. Even though they clearly won't do much, they may be able to distract her or something? Sasuke needs some time to recharge his eye, and Sakura is out of juice bringing him back. Whatever Obito is doing may create the opening they need, so again there may not be much Kakashi can do. I'm not even sure how the Kage's and Hagoromo are going to help; I guess Minato will have to give his chakra to Hagoromo, as he can't really do much without his arms. That said, I wonder if his flying thunder god tag on Obito is still working, and will be the key to getting them to Kaguya?.