Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
:beli:When Obito had the mask he was killin' it. Dude was surviving catastrophic explosions and taking on multiple Kakashi level opponents with ease.

Kakashi level opponents :wtf:

Obito, a zombie, and their pet was just literally taking on the whole damn world :dead:

I will say the anime had done a great job of replicating those war chapters perfectly :whew: got scrub a** ninja rushing by the hundreds to get bodied :ohlawd:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, weve been feasting on this naruto for far too long, have yall forgotten? No one dies with that robe on, kagaya bouta turn up now, I expect full god mode god body power ups now that her arm is gone.

On a side note the sauce is scheme plotting. He knows that naruto is all pathos, lets say if sauce killed kakashi like hes been wanting to do, naruto would cry biju tear bombs.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this....who do you think is this mysterious man?

a2cfde5c03c82767edf6a0b6d6c21a881406861603_full.png

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
one of you kakashi haters gotta remind me where it says he LOST his abilities by losin the sharingan since it never happened & no one knows for sure, i just remember him STEALING them & he was able to use multiple elements/techs without even uncoverin/usin the eye cause his daddy blood, memory & skill level... plus he was destined to surpass his father who was unbeaten & hokage/sannin power/chakra levels.. plus in his days hes the smartest & most strategic ninja from a hospital ped....

village woulda been dust without kakashi, even wit the uzi powerup id a been a wrap without him, give him a fake ass chakra boost, give him his real chakra strength & unleash this 'RAMPAGE" kishi lied about when the mist ninja shyt was off-panelled...

basically his eye allows him to swap positions with any physical object on the planet within a certain distance.
yeah, by the time this is done itll be exactly what it is, some bullshyt reason he can keep up wit FTG....

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:salute: my personal favorite... plus.... Pein was the only dude kept his position, supported his squad, applauded his boy for hittin Konan, accepted Death to ride for his boy, protected his sister & made her an Angel, became a God, destroyed everything (remember he ended bloodlines), crushed the leaf... beat young Uzi..

Madara swagger was undeniable but Pein was the realist dude in this... shoulda ended....

@Rigby Rin wanted Kakashi, he just didnt give a fukk, just like whatever Kakaski & Sauce the same... Obito & Naruto was the 3rd wheel & simpin...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll give you Jiraiya and Tsunade

:stopitslime:

ull give me all of em. rin, kakashi and obito were arguably one of the least cohesive teams in the manga. by the time they figured it out, they were a two man squad.

minato and kushina saved the village and sealed the kyubi.

sanin three... legendary heroes.

asuma and his wifey were on some peanut butter and jelly shyt.

pain and konan took on an entire village dolo.

and ina-shika-cho were literally paired together because for generations their jutsus proved supremely compatible in the battlefield.

shyt. uzi showed better teamwork with his dead mom than obito, rin and kakashi.