Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Obito!!!!!! :damn:

And look at Naruto showing Genius level Ninja tactics. :smugbiden:

And how far have you fallen Kakashi!?!?!?:mindblown: Went from top 5 to looking like a bytch for the last couple issues...damn!

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Chapter was aight, I'm more interested in what the "big announcement" is next chapter.

My guess is either an official end date for the manga or just a new Naruto movie.

Don't think Obito has much time left. That's way too much eye bleeding. :sadcam:
Good guess

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Obito out here lookin like Manziel or some shyt...I mean its common sense Kakashi about to take both of Obito's eyes though

AT LEAST IT SHOULD BE

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
So you're telling me that first chaka user is conserving her chakra :beli:. You would think, she would be throwing crazy jutsus left, right, center. Plus, can't she just use byakugan and rinnegan to identify the real one? :leostare:
Madara and Pain could do it, why can't she? Madara already looking 10 times villain she is. Kishi just end this shyt before you replace all the good memories with this Naruto overpowered BS:snoop:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
tumblr_n95q4dCdLA1twpb11o2_500.png

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So you're telling me that first chaka user is conserving her chakra :beli:. You would think, she would be throwing crazy jutsus left, right, center. Plus, can't she just use byakugan and rinnegan to identify the real one? :leostare:
Madara and Pain could do it, why can't she? Madara already looking 10 times villain she is. Kishi just end this shyt before you replace all the good memories with this Naruto overpowered BS:snoop:
Nah they can't.