Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I'm sayin.. nikkas is already saying Gai is top 5 dead or alive for putting in work against a Madara that was just having fun outchea. Sure he acknowledged him as the strongest taijutsu user he's ever fought, but let's not act like Madara wasn't toying with him(Watch these nikkas bring up the "you almost killed me" line) while not even at full strength. Gai is a beast no doubt, and he did put in work, but top 5? Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
i agree, he aint use rinnegan or susanoo yet.... unless he need his other eye hes just playin....
Couldn't Madara have just almighty push that nikka gai into the moon? WHy is it now that users with the full rinnegan and not split up like pain, the rinnegan only serves as decorational purposes?
i agree, revived nagato was a beast..... no rinnegan or susanoo, just black balls :whoa:
nikka half the conflict and strife in this manga could have been avoided if Danzo bytch ass would have gotten smoked. Without danzo, the uchiha/konoha rivalry would have died down, itachi wouldn't have had to murk his whole clan, konoha probably would have been able squash the akatsuki before they even collected a single tailed beast because itachi would never had been a member.
nah breh.. without danzo the uchiha woulda rebelled & the village would be screwed, hes the one that ended it... madara was already on point then, akatsuki was gonna happen, maybe not in rain country... without danzo you lose deidara, pein & konan, the rest would still be there.... itachi was a spy, they was already out there... kishi just fukked up the story.....
Yahiko probably would still be alive (since Danzo was the one that teamed up with Hanzo to kill him) and Nagato probably wouldn't have turned evil and joined Obito..... So yeah, without Danzo, Akatsuki probably would've just been Tobi and Zetsu and there probably wouldn't even be a war. Or if there was a war, it would just be Tobi and Zetsu, rather than them + Madara and bunch of zombies.
I'd say probably 75% of the problems in this manga can be traced back to Danzo. If it weren't for Danzo and Madara (and to a lesser extent Tobirama), there would probably be world peace and shyt.
blame it all on madara & hashi... tobi & zetsu??? madara started this, without him theres no tobi or zetsu, no war... no akatsuki... sasori, kakuzu, hidan, kisame didnt give a fukk about danzo or the leaf... 75% goes to madara... the rest is danzo....

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
798a7d0100ba0e1083a3d4e55bb91213.gif

:pacspit:
bytch nikka to the fullest. In the end he proved that he was nothing more than a coward.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You know this manga has to be in pretty good shape for the thread to be still bumped up days away from the last release

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
All that power, yet still only knows one jutsu :mjlol:

Yeah it's kinda sad that Uzi's move set is limited to rasengan variations. What he's missing in jutsu, he makes up for it with sheer power tho.

You know this manga has to be in pretty good shape for the thread to be still bumped up days away from the last release

Naruto has always been #1 playboi :salute:

:pacspit: @ one piece

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Naruto combat > one piece
Naruto story < one piece
:mjlol: one piece combat shyts on naruto's are u serious. At least in one piece we actually see hand to hand and strategy, naruto fights lost that in part 2, now it became who could spam the biggest jutsu...only sasuke has good fights. Plus I never seen naruto characters take a ass whooping and have to come back after training and beat the opponent ( I guess the kakuzu and hidan thing kinda counts:yeshrug:)

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: one piece combat shyts on naruto's are u serious. At least in one piece we actually see hand to hand and strategy, naruto fights lost that in part 2, now it became who could spam the biggest jutsu...only sasuke has good fights. Plus I never seen naruto characters take a ass whooping and have to come back after training and beat the opponent ( I guess the kakuzu and hidan thing kinda counts:yeshrug:)

Nah I agree with @el_oh_el . Naruto has always had the better fights. Not so much Part 2, but Part 1 def had some good shyt. Naruto fights have always felt more thought out with the strategies, which moves were being used and how much stamina they had. In OP, I can think of maybe 4-5 fights they were really good. Majority of fights in One Piece characters seem to throw out random moves with little regard to stamina (it seemed like Oda was fixing this with Luffy's Gears, but the stamina issue with that seems to have been thrown in the bushes too). It's like...with Naruto I get why characters don't use their strongest attacks for the most part. I don't feel that way about most OP characters.

TBH though, neither series has had a good fight in years. The last one for Naruto was Sasuke/Danzou (one of like 3 good fights in Part 2 actually) The last one for One Piece would be...Luffy?Lucci? Law/Smoker was pretty good but it was short.

OP has a solid story, not great but solid, and even thats all it takes to demolish Naruto's story. Naruto has gotten downright atrocious, to the point where you have to be either a huge fanboy or brain dead to even think this series has a good, well developed story. Anybody who's not either of those has to read it for its unintentional comedy to truly enjoy it.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lol yea sas fights are the best but young uzi vs pain was :wow: and some of the other technique based fights are great