Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Kagebunshin and Rasengan :beli: everything he does comes from these 2 jutsus. :beli: And when you add his "way of ninja no jutsu", "will(emotion) no jutsu)", naruto is probably one of the sorriest :scusthov: main characters ever.
don't forget the sakura simp no jutsu.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Kagebunshin and Rasengan :beli: everything he does comes from these 2 jutsus. :beli: And when you add his "way of ninja no jutsu", "will(emotion) no jutsu)", naruto is probably one of the sorriest :scusthov: main characters ever.
U could add chakra arms to his jutsu list, I wish Jiraiya would have had him learn his element sooner and taught him sum uzumaki seals, probably take him to the Uzumaki temple orochimaru and them got the mask from, smh naruto is boo boo. That's why I like sasuke better dude got variation in skills:sword skills, shuriken skills, tamed lightning, mastered fire, mastered amaterasu and created enton, genjutsu etc.

Sasuke a bytch nikka. Itachi should still be walking around and is 4X the Uchiha that crying emotional bytch would ever be.
Itatchi had aids, so he would have died regardless, plus he wanted to help sasuke unlock the mangekyou and later have EMS. Tobirama already explained why Uchihas get emotional, its due to their eyes, the stronger they are the more darker and unstable they become(curse of hatred). Dnt hate cause sasuke is a lord.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
U could add chakra arms to his jutsu list, I wish Jiraiya would have had him learn his element sooner and taught him sum uzumaki seals, probably take him to the Uzumaki temple orochimaru and them got the mask from, smh naruto is boo boo. That's why I like sasuke better dude got variation in skills:sword skills, shuriken skills, tamed lightning, mastered fire, mastered amaterasu and created enton, genjutsu etc.

Itatchi had aids, so he would have died regardless, plus he wanted to help sasuke unlock the mangekyou and later have EMS. Tobirama already explained why Uchihas get emotional, its due to their eyes, the stronger they are the more darker and unstable they become(curse of hatred). Dnt hate cause sasuke is a lord.
Oh I get it you a troll for Sasuke..carry on.

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
this shyt isnt filler on the anime. its clearly cannon that chronicles Kakashi's life as an anbu. Like the shyt at the Hannabi bridge or whatever when he got Obito's eye. The only shyt that was wack was that clan that Orochi created and that whole Tenzo story. they couldve done better than that

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Nah I agree with @el_oh_el . Naruto has always had the better fights. Not so much Part 2, but Part 1 def had some good shyt. Naruto fights have always felt more thought out with the strategies, which moves were being used and how much stamina they had. In OP, I can think of maybe 4-5 fights they were really good. Majority of fights in One Piece characters seem to throw out random moves with little regard to stamina (it seemed like Oda was fixing this with Luffy's Gears, but the stamina issue with that seems to have been thrown in the bushes too). It's like...with Naruto I get why characters don't use their strongest attacks for the most part. I don't feel that way about most OP characters.

TBH though, neither series has had a good fight in years. The last one for Naruto was Sasuke/Danzou (one of like 3 good fights in Part 2 actually) The last one for One Piece would be...Luffy?Lucci? Law/Smoker was pretty good but it was short.

OP has a solid story, not great but solid, and even thats all it takes to demolish Naruto's story. Naruto has gotten downright atrocious, to the point where you have to be either a huge fanboy or brain dead to even think this series has a good, well developed story. Anybody who's not either of those has to read it for its unintentional comedy to truly enjoy it.
Chakra/stamina is a plot device. Always have been. Fights are generally better without that "I only have enough power for one attack" bullshyt.

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
this shyt isnt filler on the anime. its clearly cannon that chronicles Kakashi's life as an anbu. Like the shyt at the Hannabi bridge or whatever when he got Obito's eye. The only shyt that was wack was that clan that Orochi created and that whole Tenzo story. they couldve done better than that

The shyt is filler. It's great filler, but nonetheless, filler.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:wow:

lWtW3hg.jpg
OH WHAT THE fukk!!!!! DAMN Madara get the hell outta there!!!!!

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII those spoilers got me feeling like pookie in new jack.. someone gonna have to fly out to kishi and JFK him and leak the rest of the naruto arc... cause we gotta see them shyts bruhhh

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@acri1 and @SumBlackguyz

On the Danzo and the 3rd Hokage thing.........I was thinking about another day and it had me realize that where would the story be if there weren't bad guys messing up stuff for everyone else? I'm sure there are plenty of things Danzo did that were helpful, even if they were rather dark and gritty. There's definitely a reason the 3rd Hokage( Hiruzen) put up with him, but it's rather unfortunate that they pretty much never saw eye-to-eye and fought each other half the time. It sounds like a similar story to Naruto and Sasuke, come to think of it. The Shinobi world is just full of people screwing each other over. You noticed that Naruto wanted everybody gives Sasuke a pass for what he did, the same way what Hiruzen did to Danzo. No wonder why Jiraiya tells Naruto to forget about Sasuke because Jiraiya did the same way to Orochimaru.