Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Doesn't Sasuke still have "that jutsu" from the 1st?
That's what I've been wondering too

And I don't think the Jutsu is lethal either, Tobirama gave it to him with the hope of it "convincing" Mardara.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto reminded me a lot of pot kai training Gohan in this issue. Raw power with no cloak. I get that he is in sage mode, but he also had the kyuubi slit in the eye which means he was using bijuu power with no aura.

I would be willing to bet Sasuke has the rinnengan. It seems very purposeful to show Naruto's eyes but not Sasuke's.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Itachi episode :blessed:

Everybody (Anbu members) was :dwillhuh: at young Itachi who is 11 years old already become a member of the Anbu Black Ops, has join Kakashi squid team. They're testing on Itachi's skills and was :whoo: and Young Itach didn't even flinch, he was on :birdman:.

Lol at Gai scene when he tried to ask 3rd Hokage Hiruzen to join the Hidden Leaf Anbu. Guy asked Danzo to be in Root. Guy was denied by both of them and Danzo told Gai that he lacks it....Gai was like what lack? and Danzo response was "Darkness" and Gai was like :why: until at the ending when Guy has shown he could have mastered his Gate techniques. He has shown his progress against some Anbu of the Hidden Village of the Woods when Kakashi and Itachi showed up....Gai gave them Anbu of the Hidden Village of the Woods work with his Gate techniques but he didn't kill the Wood Anbu enemies until Itach was on:birdman: and murdered Wood Anbu enemies and Gai realized:whoo: that he's not about that Anbu life like Kakashi and Itachi.

Kakashi admits it that Itachi will be better than him and Itachi was surprised Gai's Gate techniques.

Uchiha Shisui & Uchiha Itachi was shown along with the Uchiha in the basement set up meeting by Itachi's father. Uchiha Itachi had enough time to read the Uchiha tablet while he can.

Can't wait for tomorrow another new Itachi arc episode

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^filler? :dahellforeheadprotector:

It wasn't a filler to me, just flashback stories about how Itachi becomes the member of Anbu and how his pop's plot to take over Hidden Leaf Village, etc, where you can see the Uchiha meeting and you get to see Itachi's best friend Uchiha Shishui

uchiha_shisui_by_aleks_gold-d4800be.png

We will see Uchiha Shisui vs Danzo and how did Danzo stole his right eye, etc.

Young Itachi did ask Kakashi about his Sharingan and he knows it isn't even his and Kakashi gave him the truth answer, etc.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
It's filler, but it's a lot better than other filler nikkas have gotten throughout the series. Atleast I enjoyed it more.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Couldn't Madara have just almighty push that nikka gai into the moon? WHy is it now that users with the full rinnegan and not split up like pain, the rinnegan only serves as decorational purposes?
Madara's a cocky b*stard who figures he doesn't need to rely on haxed s*** :manny:

Nagato was the only true master of the rinnegan as he completely relied on it because he was a cripple who couldn't use any other ninjutsu anymore.

Obito didn't use rinnegan techniques as he was occupied with holding the Bijuu with the chains. I think the manga said something about it using a lot of chakra too.​

teacher

All Star
Daps
He wasn't revived in his prime though. He was :flabbynsick: when he fought Orachimaru. His Edo Tensai is :flabbynsick: as well. We're never going to see how prime Sarutobi holds up against the other Kages.
IMO :flabbynsick: version holding up better then everyone else since he's still 'alive' and able to fight unless he gets off paneled :beli:
That's filler :dwillhuh:

But it's going into detail about things we already know that weren't showed to us but told in the manga....some of it is weak sauce like how danzo gonna try and assassinate the 3rd with a ninja young kakashi can beat. It also shows why itachi held gai in such high regard he knew gai>kakashi from jump

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anybody watching the anime? They showing some really good shyt. Its technically filler but its showing Kakashi and Itachi doing missions in ANBU and this week when Itachi first arrived in ANBU at 11 years old. He's been a beast since forever. Here is the new intro gifs
tumblr_n3gquc5HHR1sdhuzuo1_500.gif

tumblr_n3gmrkT9B31rgbjvqo1_400.gif

tumblr_n3hohsUez11qdeduzo1_500.gif

tumblr_n3hohsUez11qdeduzo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n3gejztZbu1qhz95yo1_500.gif

tumblr_n3hcw4jH1U1qj5jqso1_500.gif

"HASHIRAMA!!!" :wow:wow:wow:wow

tumblr_n3gn25cybP1sdhuzuo1_500.gif

:heated:tu!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_n3gjhrYhZZ1scaor9o1_500.png

tumblr_n3gq7jEcCK1sdhuzuo1_500.gif

tumblr_n3gq7jEcCK1sdhuzuo2_500.gif

:wow:

tumblr_n3gpbnEIUo1sdhuzuo1_500.gif

tumblr_n3gpbnEIUo1sdhuzuo2_500.gif

tumblr_n3gtqvNrI91sdhuzuo1_500.gif

tumblr_n3gf7tgCLr1rh5eero2_500.gif

tumblr_n3gdxxuc2V1s2p4bto2_500.gif

tumblr_n3gdxxuc2V1s2p4bto1_500.gif

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
tumblr_n3gq7jEcCK1sdhuzuo2_500.gif

Obito was so cold man :wow:

I miss him as the villain already, bruh was taking on the entire ninja world solo dolo :wow:

I don't give a damn if wordplay Uzi converted him, he's still that dude :to:

Obito had the war won, the world was his. He had every advantage, every resource, but in his heart as he saw Uzi's conviction he just couldn't forget the humanity inside him. That's why during the battle he was pressing Naruto so hard for his response/his answer. Almost like his inner conscious was screaming "stop me :damn:". He could've bodied Kakashi too in the Kamui dimension if he wanted but held back. If he was actually serious about his malice the war would have been over. He always was a misguided half way crook.​

Last edited: