Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
:wow:

lWtW3hg.jpg

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
All that power, yet still only knows one jutsu :mjlol:
That's what I hated in Bleach too. All these techniques that are introduced (Kido spells, Cero, etc) and Ichigo only uses 1 attack. Never even thinks about learning another. At least Naurto has shown an interest in learning a new technique even tho he never does learn a new one.

[DOUBLEPOST=1397372093][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sasuke with that :takedat: rape face..

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: one piece combat shyts on naruto's are u serious. At least in one piece we actually see hand to hand and strategy, naruto fights lost that in part 2, now it became who could spam the biggest jutsu...only sasuke has good fights. Plus I never seen naruto characters take a ass whooping and have to come back after training and beat the opponent ( I guess the kakuzu and hidan thing kinda counts:yeshrug:)

They are ninjas so it's not like they get a second chances to redeem themselves.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It's only a matter of time before Uzi combines all the elements and comes up with something better than light and dark jutsu. :banderas:

Cosmic rasengan on the way. :banderas:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:blessed:Brehs just seen a spoiler for next chapter...this nikka Naruto:wow: Lava style Rasenshuriken
spoiler1.jpg
spoiler_2_a.jpg
spoiler2.jpg
Looks like the tailed beast are not one entity, but separate beings inside naruto allowing him to use all their powers...imagine what sasuke can do then, I really think he got the rinnegan cause this new naruto will curbstomp him (yes I know u need to mix indra and ashura's chakras to get it, but I think the sage substituted his own, allowing sasuke to get it)

Naruto using Son Goku's chakra :wow:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
So if the Naruto and Sas-gay are getting these major power ups, and Naruto is about to do a fatality on Madara, I think this might confirm a more powerful boss coming up. Unless Madara bosses up and goes full strength

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
ya'll sleeping on the fact that young uzi also put a healing seal on gai...the black shyt spreading from it reminds me of the cursed seal. so thats one new thing lol

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So if the Naruto and Sas-gay are getting these major power ups, and Naruto is about to do a fatality on Madara, I think this might confirm a more powerful boss coming up. Unless Madara bosses up and goes full strength
:upsetfavre: really man, how old are u? Why u hatin on Lord Sasuke?
ya'll sleeping on the fact that young uzi also put a healing seal on gai...the black shyt spreading from it reminds me of the cursed seal. so thats one new thing lol
He is a Uzumaki, bout time he learned sum seals

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
well madara been out there playin & still dont got both his eyes yet.... plus he says "limbo" as uzi rushed him so well finally get to see what that is...