Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO :flabbynsick: version holding up better then

You won't disappoint with the fillers on Kakashi arc, we all got Yamato background story, Itachi story, etc.
everyone else since he's still 'alive' and able to fight unless he gets off paneled :beli:

But it's going into detail about things we already know that weren't showed to us but told in the manga....some of it is weak sauce like how danzo gonna try and assassinate the 3rd with a ninja young kakashi can beat. It also shows why itachi held gai in such high regard he knew gai>kakashi from jump

@Spud34

Exactly. The new filler episode today is so GREAT.

I like how they finally explained where the Uchiha Clan was during the 9 tails attack. And, I like how Sasuke/Itachi's mother visit in the hospital just to see Naruto because she was friend with Naruto's mom and she was like:to: while she's holding her baby Sasuke.

:pacspit: @ Danzo. He's a snake and dirty b*stard. He's the reason why everything so f*cked up, what he did to Uchiha Clan and Konohagakure was dirty but at the same time I don't like the 3rd Hokage lets Danzo walk all over him all the damn time that had me :what: especially that n!gga tried to assassinate the 3rd.

Finally, we did get to see Shisui Uchiha got stolen his right eye by Danzo. That mfer Shisui :banderas:.

Itachi and Kakashi scenes are so great.

Last edited:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
@Spud34

Exactly. The new filler episode today is so GREAT.

I like how they finally explained where the Uchiha Clan was during the 9 tails attack. And, I like how Sasuke/Itachi's mother visit in the hospital just to see Naruto because she was friend with Naruto's mom and she was like:to: while she's holding her baby Sasuke.

:pacspit: @ Danzo. He's a snake and dirty b*stard. He's the reason why everything so f*cked up, what he did to Uchiha Clan and Konohagakure was dirty but at the same time I don't like the 3rd Hokage lets Danzo walk all over him all the damn time that had me :what: especially that n!gga tried to assassinate the 3rd.

Finally, we did get to see Shisui Uchiha got stolen his right eye by Danzo. That mfer Shisui :banderas:.

Itachi and Kakashi scenes are so great.
nikka half the conflict and strife in this manga could have been avoided if Danzo bytch ass would have gotten smoked. Without danzo, the uchiha/konoha rivalry would have died down, itachi wouldn't have had to murk his whole clan, konoha probably would have been able squash the akatsuki before they even collected a single tailed beast because itachi would never had been a member.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikka half the conflict and strife in this manga could have been avoided if Danzo bytch ass would have gotten smoked. Without danzo, the uchiha/konoha rivalry would have died down, itachi wouldn't have had to murk his whole clan, konoha probably would have been able squash the akatsuki before they even collected a single tailed beast because itachi would never had been a member.

Not to mention, Yahiko probably would still be alive (since Danzo was the one that teamed up with Hanzo to kill him) and Nagato probably wouldn't have turned evil and joined Obito. Not to mention that Kabuto wouldn't have turned evil and joined Orochimaru if Danzo hadn't betrayed him and tricked him into killing his foster mother. And if Kabuto hadn't turned evil then Madara would have never been revived.

So yeah, without Danzo, Akatsuki probably would've just been Tobi and Zetsu and there probably wouldn't even be a war. Or if there was a war, it would just be Tobi and Zetsu, rather than them + Madara and bunch of zombies.

I'd say probably 75% of the problems in this manga can be traced back to Danzo. If it weren't for Danzo and Madara (and to a lesser extent Tobirama), there would probably be world peace and shyt.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
danzo went out like a bytch too...i cant recall seeing anyone else in the manga running from someone before death like he did with sauske....wish i had that gif

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Not to mention, Yahiko probably would still be alive (since Danzo was the one that teamed up with Hanzo to kill him) and Nagato probably wouldn't have turned evil and joined Obito. Not to mention that Kabuto wouldn't have turned evil and joined Orochimaru if Danzo hadn't betrayed him and tricked him into killing his foster mother. And if Kabuto hadn't turned evil then Madara would have never been revived.

So yeah, without Danzo, Akatsuki probably would've just been Tobi and Zetsu and there probably wouldn't even be a war. Or if there was a war, it would just be Tobi and Zetsu, rather than them + Madara and bunch of zombies.

I'd say probably 75% of the problems in this manga can be traced back to Danzo. If it weren't for Danzo and Madara (and to a lesser extent Tobirama), there would probably be world peace and shyt.
and then core values of all the villains we've seen thus far about the world never having peace is nullified because it was just one man holding the whole world back, and it wasn't even madara

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
danzo went out like a bytch too...i cant recall seeing anyone else in the manga running from someone before death like he did with sauske....wish i had that gif

798a7d0100ba0e1083a3d4e55bb91213.gif

:pacspit:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Agreed with you but actually there would have been 6 members in Atakaski if not for Danzo (Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Kisame, Orochimaru) Orochimaru probably would've helped Obito to revive Madara and Orochimaru would have revived the first 4 Hokages and it would be a war if Orochimaru team-up with Obito.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:Brehs just seen a spoiler for next chapter...this nikka Naruto:wow: Lava style Rasenshuriken
spoiler1.jpg
spoiler_2_a.jpg
spoiler2.jpg
Looks like the tailed beast are not one entity, but separate beings inside naruto allowing him to use all their powers...imagine what sasuke can do then, I really think he got the rinnegan cause this new naruto will curbstomp him (yes I know u need to mix indra and ashura's chakras to get it, but I think the sage substituted his own, allowing sasuke to get it)

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:Brehs just seen a spoiler for next chapter...this nikka Naruto:wow: Lava style Rasenshuriken
spoiler1.jpg
spoiler_2_a.jpg
spoiler2.jpg
Looks like the tailed beast are not one entity, but separate beings inside naruto allowing him to use all their powers...imagine what sasuke can do then, I really think he got the rinnegan cause this new naruto will curbstomp him (yes I know u need to mix indra and ashura's chakras to get it, but I think the sage substituted his own, allowing sasuke to get it)

That's not lava. Looks like biju bomb rasengan :whew: