Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: Gai gave Madara that work and had him almost got killed which is why Madara acknowledges Gai and gave him :salute: for putting in work. I felt cheated that Gai's death has been postponed due to Naruto saving him with some new found ability cause I'd rather to see Gai's death in honor for an epic battle and die hero, similar to Jiraiya death but the only missing is that nobody has ever witnessed Jiriya fought battle against Pain while everybody wintessed Gai sacificed his life for fighting against SoSP Madara. Naruto is now stronger than ever so I wonder how can SoSP Madara recovery from the injuries that Gai gave him work.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
If Naruto has the ability to revive people at will now, can you imagine Konoha with a squad of ninjas who could go 8th gate. Nobody could say shyt to them.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:mjlol:Gai will be healed and Madara will instantly heal with a new power up (his second eye). That whole fight was meaningless fan service.

From the looks of it Naruto only stopped Gai from withering away, his leg is still gone doe :russ: Kisame still the only one with a respectable death in this bytch:japlife:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
If Naruto has the ability to revive people at will now, can you imagine Konoha with a squad of ninjas who could go 8th gate. Nobody could say shyt to them.
except after the 8 gates Gai is gonna be in the hospital for the rest of his life

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Naru-God is here and Sasak-God is on the way. I'm not even mad that Naruto saved Gai!! shyt, I'm tired of my fav characters dying off! Gai was beating that ass too!!! Damn near killed him! So what is up with those symbols on their palms? Either way next week Madara is about to find out. :ufdup:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Can you imagine how strong the 4th, 2nd and 1st would be if they got revived instead of Edo Tensai revived? :noah:
It seems like Madara got 5x stronger after he was revived.
Itachi must've been a beast in his prime. :leon:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Can you imagine how strong the 4th, 2nd and 1st would be if they got revived instead of Edo Tensai revived? :noah:

:beli: niccas need to stop sh!ttin on the 3rd, the 4th was his puppet, on some tattletell sh!t " lord third/sandaime" :stopitslime:

Only hokage that put in real work after the sage of six paths was unleashed

Last edited:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
:mjlol:Gai will be healed and Madara will instantly heal with a new power up (his second eye). That whole fight was meaningless fan service.

From the looks of it Naruto only stopped Gai from withering away, his leg is still gone doe :russ: Kisame still the only one with a respectable death in this bytch:japlife:

I'm sayin.. nikkas is already saying Gai is top 5 dead or alive for putting in work against a Madara that was just having fun outchea. Sure he acknowledged him as the strongest taijutsu user he's ever fought, but let's not act like Madara wasn't toying with him(Watch these nikkas bring up the "you almost killed me" line) while not even at full strength. Gai is a beast no doubt, and he did put in work, but top 5? Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:beli: niccas need to stop sh!ttin on the 3rd, the 4th was his puppet, on some tattletell sh!t " lord third/sandaime" :stopitslime:

Only hokage that put in real work after the sage of six paths was unleashed

He wasn't revived in his prime though. He was :flabbynsick: when he fought Orachimaru. His Edo Tensai is :flabbynsick: as well. We're never going to see how prime Sarutobi holds up against the other Kages.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Did I miss something? How can you reform large chunks missing from his body?