Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gai put in work.

But that said, it'll be REALLY cheap if Naruto saves him, especially after the flashbacks and "if you use 8 gates you die for sure" stuff. :beli:

If that happens I'll never be able to take "death" seriously in the manga again.
where were you during the Pein arc then :rudy:

nikkas brought back everybody except the only one that matters, my big homie J man :to:

you already saw Gai's flame sparkin back up, kishi dont give a fukk about making a quality story

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Ruto bout to beast yet again

Gotta :salute: gai for putting that work in, and giving up his life in the process (even if he probably will survive)

Daps
oh great... Naruto comes in with his :flabbynsick: looking ass to save the day and revives guy in the process. Typical Kishi bullshyt:snoop:

the man should have let Guy go of like a real nikka:myman:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone but neji :sadcam:

Neji will absolutely be revived. Matter of fact, everyone who died in the war will be revived. Naruto/Sasuke will combine their powers and put Nagato's resurrection to shame. Sasuke gets his ultimate redemption, Naruto is seen even more as a god, Neji will be able to live his life without the Hyuuga curse seal and lead the clan in the future. Happy endings for everyone.

Gai put in work.

But that said, it'll be REALLY cheap if Naruto saves him, especially after the flashbacks and "if you use 8 gates you die for sure" stuff. :beli:

If that happens I'll never be able to take "death" seriously in the manga again.

This ain't the first time Kishimoto's done something like this. The red pill was supposed to absolutely kill Chouji back in part 1, we even got emotional flashbacks and everything. Kishimoto threw that in the bushes. I don't even have to get into Nagato's resurrection.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neji will absolutely be revived. Matter of fact, everyone who died in the war will be revived. Naruto/Sasuke will combine their powers and put Nagato's resurrection to shame. Sasuke gets his ultimate redemption, Naruto is seen even more as a god, Neji will be able to live his life without the Hyuuga curse seal and lead the clan in the future. Happy endings for everyone.
... I wanna neg you so bad my dikks hard

shyt like this would completely ruin the manga, but kishi might just try it :smh: