Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, GEI gave his all, that EVENING Moth is one hell of a technique... :to:

but UZI back like cooked crack under the hot 97 degree weather with a fat white snow bunny cooking eggs for you on some stones outside ya crib, let that shyt simmer and cook :blessed:

Uzi better not bring Gei back to life, dude died in the most epic way...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Looks like Gai is gonna make it and all Kakashi could do was look in awe like a groupie. Gai did good now let Young Uzi and Sasuke-goon grab the mic and put Madara to bed. I give it 2 more months and this war will be over.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, GEI gave his all, that EVENING Moth is one hell of a technique... :to:

but UZI back like cooked crack under the hot 97 degree weather with a fat white snow bunny cooking eggs for you on some stones outside ya crib, let that shyt simmer and cook :blessed:

Uzi better not bring Gei back to life, dude died in the most epic way...
he already did,,, flame started burning again.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broke the god uchihas rib cage and left him spitting up organ tissue, my nikka gai put in work! If you still hating now eat a dikk, let's be reality, ain't no ninja in this world fukking with gai when it comes to this taijutsu shyt. We talking about madara with juubi sage rinnegan hashi hacks, i'm putting gai on top tier when it really about it.

That technique was just :whoo:. nikka chakra cloud was massive, madara couldnt even see him, literally, even with his cheat codes. nikka kicked him so hard he broke his own leg. fukk was the hospital ninja sposed to do :laff:
even madara thought he was gonna die for a second :wow:

but here comes Naruto with the ultimate reset button, nikka finna revived everyone :snoop: part of me wanted Gai to die out in the field puttin in work on madara, woulda made shyt more epic
Everyone but neji :sadcam:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Come on now Kishi don't be on that DBZ syndrome of have your character regenerate

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even madara thought he was gonna die for a second :wow:

but here comes Naruto with the ultimate reset button, nikka finna revived everyone :snoop: part of me wanted Gai to die out in the field puttin in work on madara, woulda made shyt more epic

Thinking Kishi is going to let him live, but his days of a shinobi is over.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This chapter was insane. Mighty Gai beating the shyt out of Madara, Madara acknowledging how great Gai is, the Gai/Kakashi flash back where we clearly can see now what Kakashi looks like without his mask off, and the ending with Young Uzi

edit: And the part where Mighty Gai distorted SPACE. WTF. That was one of the sickest things I've ever seen in any manga or comic.

http://i999.mangapanda.com/naruto/672/naruto-4893015.jpg

^^^That's Sage Mode, but something different from the previous version. Kishi forshadowed this back during the end of the Pain fight, but it looks like this is permanent, he probably doesn't have to meditate or any of that bullshyt anymore. Madara is fukked. Perfect Sage Mode Naruto??? Nah. Done. One punch.

Someone get that nikka Uzi his red jacket.
Yep.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did Kakashi have his mask on in the flashback? I thought he put it on after his father died?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Gai put in work.

But that said, it'll be REALLY cheap if Naruto saves him, especially after the flashbacks and "if you use 8 gates you die for sure" stuff. :beli:

If that happens I'll never be able to take "death" seriously in the manga again.
This really has me thinking that the higher ups told Kishi to chill out on the deaths after Jiraya died. They must've really received a lot of backlash from that shyt b/c since then no other major protagonist character has died. I figured at the beginning of this war we'd at least lose the lames like Ten Ten or other trash ass characters but nah they still breathing but he only gives Neji a few panels and he's done. I hate to say it but Gai needs to die. He gave his all and actually crushed Madara's ribs and had him coughing up blood and burned half of his face off. He's the only one Madara has even acknowledged and given respect to since he's been revived. He spit on all the weak ass Kages and left them dead with poles sticking out their midsection. Let him rest in peace and everyone acknowledge and remember what a man with only Tajutsu skills did to a god.