Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Did this dude say "ya feel me?" :dead: :dead:
@TKG smh @ this dude turning into Smack. I know he isn't going to finish this story no time soon now.
im the HNIC nahmsayin
smackumad-png.976
triple gawd ninshuu master, highly respected nahmean
smackumad-png.976
we provide the biggest stage for bijuus nahmsayin

Chakra over names nahmean
smackumad-png.976
nah nikka not ninjutsu, ninshuu
smackumad-png.976
smarten up, uzi

we dont dabble in byakugans chu heard
smackumad-png.976
we only provide the highest quality eye techs, number 1 highly respected bloodline nahmean
smackumad-png.976

6 PPDDDDDDDDDDAAAATHS
smackumad2-png.978

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dude sounds like the worst fukking parent ever. He rewards the fukk up and dont tell the successful kid what he did wrong. To fix his mistake he travels to the future to lecture some fatherless kid about "cooperation" instead of talking to his son...knowing full well what would become of his abandoned son :deadmanny:At least Goku made an effort.
Dude is the triple O.G. of the Lost nikka Brigade, 5 star Lost nikka General :smh: didn't even raise his own seeds yet tryna lecture someone elses kid :smh:

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Young uzi out here like Jesus now :dwillhuh:

fukk Indra aka Madara aka Sasuke we team Ashura/Hashirama/Naruto :blessed:

The mother out here looking like the Death God sealing technique :ohhh:

:blessed: can't wait to see Sasuke and Naruto in similar forms
17.png

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm diggin the way Kishi is injecting Hindu mythology into this chapter

Ashura(or Asura)
In Hinduism, the asuras (Sanskrit: असुर) are a group of power-seeking deities different from the benign deities known as devas (which are also known as suras). They are sometimes considered naturalists, or nature-beings, in constant battle with the devas.

Indra
Indra, also known as Śakra in the Vedas, is the leader of the Devas or gods and the lord of Svargaloka or heaven in the Hindu religion. He is the god of rain and thunderstorms.[1] He wields a lightning thunderbolt known as vajra

Well done

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Isn't Byakuugan a mutation of Sharingan?
that shyt will never be explained to where it actually makes sense, breh

we seein sharingans and rinnengans gettin passed around like blunts but i've not seen one nikka even MIDLY interested in snatching that byakugan out of neji's eye :smh:

i woulda snatched that shyt wit the quickness and been out there stylin
Neji-Naruto.gif

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope insight but,

Not feeling the overt choice of slang bordering on nice and tidy racism.

So many questions.

Who is the SOSP's father? What happened to his brother? Did he have kids? Why does the SOSP have three eyes? Or more specifically, three rinnegan? Why is the SOSP inside all the chakra but not either or both of his sons? Maybe they are?

That old school chakra cloak and V.1 Susanoo. Too dope.

Don't tell me the SOSP absorbed his brother and that's why no one knows about him except Mama SOSP.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That Hyuuga/Byakugan shyt has been retconned out years ago brehs. Don't worry about it. The storyline has developed with Sharingan/Uchiha having no connection to Hyuugas whatsoever. The story is better for it because had it not, there is no way to have the Senju/Uchiha/So6p dynamic. We see Indra was BORN with Sharinnegan (looks like plain sharingan this chapter though) so the sharingan evolving from the byakugan is now
:camby:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indra's Sharigan looks like Mangekyo Sharigan which could mean that that is the OG Sharigan and everything after is a dilution of genes (power) throughout the generations.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Indra's Sharigan looks like Mangekyo Sharigan which could mean that that is the OG Sharigan and everything after is a dilution of genes (power) throughout the generations.
Nah breh, Indra's sharingan was a base. Not to say he didn't have MS because we see he had Susanoo but they never show anything but a 3 Tomoe Sharingan.
naruto-4861479.jpg

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only person that's seeing how stupid this is getting?

So Naruto goes from a fatherless nobody, to a possessed demon child, to the sun of the 4th hokage, to a descendant of the 1st hokage or something, to a reincarnation of the son of the SotSP?

And didn't we just go through this same story line with Hashirama and Madara?

How far back do we really have to go?
EVERYTHING is foreshadowing...
We get it, history repeats itself...

Every generation has had a naruto and sasuke, which actually shows how insignificant these characters really are...

Kishi could of easily made a manga called "Hashirama" or "Ashura" and the premise would be identical.

Whats the point of this whole war? No matter who wins, shyts just gunna pop off again a couple generations down the road w/ a Naruto2.0 and a Sasuke2.0

Kishi is just recycling the hell out of these story arcs...

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh, Indra's sharingan was a base. Not to say he didn't have MS because we see he had Susanoo but they never show anything but a 3 Tomoe Sharingan.
naruto-4861479.jpg
You misinterpreted what I said. I'm saying that his Sharingan (which looks like mangekyo) is the sharigan. Meaning it starts from Rinnegan and works it's way on down. Which is why if you have Sharingan (as we know it, tomoe etc), you can work up to the Mangkyo (OG Sharingan) and thus the Rinnegan.

Am I the only person that's seeing how stupid this is getting?

So Naruto goes from a fatherless nobody, to a possessed demon child, to the sun of the 4th hokage, to a descendant of the 1st hokage or something, to a reincarnation of the son of the SotSP?

And didn't we just go through this same story line with Hashirama and Madara?

How far back do we really have to go?
EVERYTHING is foreshadowing...
We get it, history repeats itself...

Every generation has had a naruto and sasuke, which actually shows how insignificant these characters really are...

Kishi could of easily made a manga called "Hashirama" or "Ashura" and the premise would be identical.

Whats the point of this whole war? No matter who wins, shyts just gunna pop off again a couple generations down the road w/ a Naruto2.0 and a Sasuke2.0

Kishi is just recycling the hell out of these story arcs...
See you next week.

Couldn't resist.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yes he did.

His mother was basically an alien and she was the strongest person ever.
We also found out that the sage has a brother and together they defeated and sealed the juubi into themselves.

I don't know about you but that chapter left me with a million questions. Where did Kaguya come from? What happened to his brother and the other half of the juubi?

More than likely him and his brother knuckled up as well. Brothers/Closest friends knuckling up seems to be the theme.

okay you got me there... but whats that got to do with the plot of the war where we are now, these are questions than can be closure types at the end not while a war is going on... but nahh i cant fault that you're right where did his moms come from and where's his brother...