Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sharingan is one of the greatest skills. :wow: turns so many users into jealous bytches though.
I don't think its jealousy though breh. There hasnt been a point where Indra, Madara or Sasuke have been jealous. Sasuke could be argued, but not the other two. Its more that they are antagonistic. They see themselves as superior to everyone so its not jealousy per se. Just when they feel theyre superiority or birthright has been challenged or usurped, they are reckless in theyre attempt of validation.

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think its jealousy though breh. There hasnt been a point where Indra, Madara or Sasuke have been jealous. Sasuke could be argued, but not the other two. Its more that they are antagonistic. They see themselves as superior to everyone so its not jealousy per se. Just when they feel theyre superiority or birthright has been challenged or usurped, they are reckless in theyre attempt of validation.
It can definitely be argued that Indra was jealous of Ashura. Hagoromo said that Ashura brought about teamwork and saw that as the true answer to the way his sons were going about creating the world. Jealous that his flunky dropout of a brother was right. Bested him when he shouldn't have and stood as an equal where he shouldn't have. Madara was jealous that Hashirama was voted hokage instead of hin.

To quote @Grifter

Sharingan is one of the greatest skills. :wow: turns so many users into jealous bytches though.

This just about says it all.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
that shyt will never be explained to where it actually makes sense, breh

we seein sharingans and rinnengans gettin passed around like blunts but i've not seen one nikka even MIDLY interested in snatching that byakugan out of neji's eye :smh:

i woulda snatched that shyt wit the quickness and been out there stylin
Neji-Naruto.gif

Neji's eyes became useless the minute he died. Remember, that was the purpose of the branch family having the curse marks.

As far as this new development goes, we all kind of knew that Naruto & Sasuke were the reincarnations of the sons of the six paths sage. Honestly, Kishi needs to get back to the war & wrap this up.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It can definitely be argued that Indra was jealous of Ashura. Hagoromo said that Ashura brought about teamwork and saw that as the true answer to the way his sons were going about creating the world. Jealous that his flunky dropout of a brother was right. Bested him when he shouldn't have and stood as an equal where he shouldn't have. Madara was jealous that Hashirama was voted hokage instead of hin..

IIRC, Madara wasn't jeaolus of Hashirama breh.
naruto-4006799.jpg
Madara was offered the position when he and Hashi started the village and turned it down because of what happened to Izuna. So Tobirama insisting on a democracy vote wouldnt have made him jealous because he was not interested before Tobi even became aware. You can have ANIMOSITY though that isnt based on jealousy. Kakashi explained it perfectly way back about the dynamic between Uzi/Sauce. Who would be the closest to jealousy of the three.
naruto-1961861.jpg

naruto-1961863.jpg

As far as Indra, you would be right if he actually believed that Ashura's way to live was correct. Then yeah, he'd be jealous but thats the whole point because the Elder brother does NOT believe in Ashura's way of creation. I don't think you can be jealous of Ashura succeeding Hagoromo if he does not have faith in their way of living. Thats just me though, its all just opinions breh. I could be just as wrong as I believe im right.
:manny:

Last edited:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
"The chakra they had built up didn't disappear, but was reborn throughout the ages"

Well, I guess Hash-gawd and Madara were the first known reincarnations. That would explain their characters, relationships, and strength. Young Uzi and the Sauce are the next :win:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IIRC, Madara wasn't jeaolus of Hashirama breh.
naruto-4006799.jpg
You can have animosity that isnt based on jealousy. Madara was offered the position when he and Hashi started the village and turned it down because of what happened to Izuna. So Tobirama insisting on a democracy vote wouldnt have made him jealous because he was not interested before Tobi even became aware. As far as Indra, you would be right if he actually believed that Ashura's way to live was correct. Then yeah, he'd be jealous but thats the whole point because the Elder brother does NOT believe in Ashura's way of creation. I don't think you can be jealous of Ashura succeeding Hagoromo if he does not have faith in their way of living. Thats just me though, its all just opinions breh. I could be just as wrong as I believe im right.
:manny:
Fam, why toss that smiley in after your response? It's as if you have something to say but you don't believe in it. We're just talking here. It's jealousy and it began with Indra and he passed that hoe ass trait down throughout the generations through his eyes. Them special eye people are and have always been jealous and sensitive people.

Madara was mad that Izuna died and Tobi didn't, don't you remember? Of course Indra was tight that little brother Ashura "got it right" with respect to the old man. A prodigy shown up by a drop out? That would make anyone much less the star son of the SOSP jealous. How many times does Kishi have to illustrate this to us. I mean the Uchiha kill their siblings to get their eyes to become stronger before it's done to them.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fam, why toss that smiley in after your response? It's as if you have something to say but you don't believe in it. We're just talking here. It's jealousy and it began with Indra and he passed that hoe ass trait down throughout the generations through his eyes. Them special eye people are and have always been jealous and sensitive people.

Madara was mad that Izuna died and Tobi didn't, don't you remember? Of course Indra was tight that little brother Ashura "got it right" with respect to the old man. A prodigy shown up by a drop out? That would make anyone much less the star son of the SOSP jealous. How many times does Kishi have to illustrate this to us. I mean the Uchiha kill their siblings to get their eyes to become stronger before it's done to them.

I added something to my post while you quoting me. My bad G....And I believe in everything I said, I just reserve an opportunity to be convinced otherwise in the event that Im made to understand a different viewpoint. It just hasnt happened yet, doesn't mean that it couldn't. Most of what we disgree on is just what we interpret as jealousy. Theres no right or wrong in that to me, just a difference in opinion, hence the "manny".

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Ya'll are reaching with the racism shyt. If it's so embarrassing to talk like that , then why do we allow ourselves to do it? :wtf:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter was ok, but I wanted to see what happened to Gai. :shaq2:

I'm also not really sure about how I feel about Naruto/Sasuke being direct descendants of the Sage's sons. I mean damn, it's like the story isn't even about Naruto and Sasuke anymore. It's about two ancient brothers from thousands of years ago that keep reincarnating over and over again just to fight each other over and over again and play out the same sequence of events. It's like...c'mon son.

Plus, most of the stuff the Sage was talking about we already knew. Only thing new we learned really was the brother's names and we got to see the Sage's face.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Okay it was beyond obvious Naruto and Sasake were the reincarnated descendants. But what of the original Sage's Brother?!?! My curiosity is being peaked at the moment....oh and I called that we would see the Sage sooner or later! I called it!

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Chapter was ok, but I wanted to see what happened to Gai. :shaq2:

I'm also not really sure about how I feel about Naruto/Sasuke being direct descendants of the Sage's sons. I mean damn, it's like the story isn't even about Naruto and Sasuke anymore. It's about two ancient brothers from thousands of years ago that keep reincarnating over and over again just to fight each other over and over again and play out the same sequence of events. It's like...c'mon son.

Plus, most of the stuff the Sage was talking about we already knew. Only thing new we learned really was the brother's names and we got to see the Sage's face.
We've also learned that the sage himself had a brother, which was never spoken of until now.

If the sage didn't create ninjitsu, then this other brother must be wicked.

and here I was thinking this manga was close to finish :snoop:

This is looking like it'll take another year or two to finish.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
the sage of 6ths path was such a disappointment. Its no wonder this world is on the brink of destruction.

SMH @ Kishi letting this fool downplay all of Narutos achievements. "Dropouts" been outlasting "genius" since jump ask NEJI.

:snoop: @ the sly cism being dropped too

All around dope chapter just wish Kishi didn't waste panels on the Naruto lack of intelligence and the Sage being a total douche.

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
dude who came up with the Jashin theory needs to take over for Kishi's drunk ass. Im tired of nikkas like him and Lucas ruining perfectly good sensible plots with bullshyt.