Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i dont usually complain but this was a throwaway chapter, gotta wait til next week.... the only shyt og sage said to peek my interest was that his moms an alien & he got a brother & he moved off those topics instantly.... & didnt indra have an evolved lookin rinnegan & not a sharingan last time????

rest of the chapter was tellin us shyt we already knew & exposin uzi total lack of comprehension.... :manny:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Did this dude say "ya feel me?" :dead: :dead:
@TKG smh @ this dude turning into Smack. I know he isn't going to finish this story no time soon now.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
HOLY fukk
2cwl9c4.jpg

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Dude sounds like the worst fukking parent ever. He rewards the fukk up and dont tell the successful kid what he did wrong. To fix his mistake he travels to the future to lecture some fatherless kid about "cooperation" instead of talking to his son...knowing full well what would become of his abandoned son :deadmanny:At least Goku made an effort.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I think obito eyes are just plain unique, Sasuke, itachi, madara all similar abilities. even all of Danzos eyes had similar abilities, i rememember Zetsu saying "this is why madara chose you". nobody else can do what obito does, hes special.

I was taking it as itachi/sasuke are direct descendants of Madara :yeshrug:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My jaw dropped when I saw the panel of the brothers squaring up.

I don't blame Naruto I was getting confused about what he was talking about too at first read through. I was like it's too early for all this lemme skip.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
we all kinda knew this was coming sooo...

but Ashuras kyuubi mode though.... shiiiit swagginnn on a hunned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yung Uzi coming back with that 6th paths cloak...

and he aint tell us anything knew that we didnt know..

Hashirama / Madara
Naruto / Sasuke

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
we all kinda knew this was coming sooo...

but Ashuras kyuubi mode though.... shiiiit swagginnn on a hunned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yung Uzi coming back with that 6th paths cloak...

and he aint tell us anything knew that we didnt know..

Hashirama / Madara
Naruto / Sasuke

Yes he did.

His mother was basically an alien and she was the strongest person ever.
We also found out that the sage has a brother and together they defeated and sealed the juubi into themselves.

I don't know about you but that chapter left me with a million questions. Where did Kaguya come from? What happened to his brother and the other half of the juubi?

More than likely him and his brother knuckled up as well. Brothers/Closest friends knuckling up seems to be the theme.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: So the sage had a brother? He didn't amount to anything? Dude isn't even mentioned in historical texts despite the fact that he sealed half of the Jyuubi within himself.
True, who knows he might be the reason there are Hyuugas and Uzimakis maybe Kishi will expand on it. I wonder if Hagaromo is going to visit Sasuke next I would hope so.