Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh damn... Madara just flexing out here now looooooooool..

Yung Uzi with the 4.4 byke like cooked crack on that hot stove cooking up some O's nikka... y'all better stay the fukk back...

Minato still putting work and doing it with no haaaaaaaandsssssssssss *wale voice*

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
But compare him to what the 4th has been doing. Heck the 3rd has had less than half of the screen time as the 4th. lol

Most of the 4th's screen time he was was getting owned though. Sarutobi swagged every appearance

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So Kakashi is about to be a useless ninja once he goes blind in his good eye?
okay but here's my question, isn't Kakashi supposed to have the eternal magenkyou since he got it from someone else? iirc the explanation for sasuke getting EMS is cuz they were itachi's eyes, so wouldn't the same rule be in effect? unless it's an "uchiha only" type of thing :ld: but then that wouldn't make sense cuz why would kakashi be able to unlock the magenkyou in the first place :mindblown:

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
The more I think about it....so what about that Obito has somehow gotten a replacement Sharingan at some point? The reason I ask is because he's almost constantly using his Kamui ability (intangibility and teleportation) but has not shown any symptoms of losing his sight.....:patrice:?
He has a shytload of sharingan. Remember?

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
okay but here's my question, isn't Kakashi supposed to have the eternal magenkyou since he got it from someone else? iirc the explanation for sasuke getting EMS is cuz they were itachi's eyes, so wouldn't the same rule be in effect? unless it's an "uchiha only" type of thing :ld: but then that wouldn't make sense cuz why would kakashi be able to unlock the magenkyou in the first place :mindblown:
Kakashi didn't have a sharingan before getting Obito's, so that's why he doesn't have EMS. Also he is not an Uchiha so it wouldn't work.

And they already showed Kakashi getting the MS Via Rin's death. Just that because he is not an Uchiha that he had to train his eyes more before he obtained it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kakashi didn't have a sharingan before getting Obito's, so that's why he doesn't have EMS.

Also it already showed Kakashi getting the MS from Rin's death. Just that because he is not an Uchiha that he had to train his eyes more before he obtained it.
yea i remember now, if the person you take the eye from already has magenkyou then you get EMS when you put their eyes in

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mangekyo-Sharingan-kekkei-genkai-33488527-1417-945.jpg

Should have said, "Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan instead of Kakashi.

I'm f*cking buzzing man...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how Madara just straight lied not a few moments earlier.

Son said that if he was hit by 4 or 5 continuous attacks he'd be in trouble. He got that 5 hit combo and was like "Nah, I'm still hungry" so that all but seals Guy's fate.

Gai does have more moves than Night Elephant no?

I think that this would have been a better point to have him cough up the Crimson Gourd and Amber Purifying pot by having it punched/ coughed out of him instead of just spitting them out so haphazardly.

Naruto felt that supreme taijutsu and woke the hell up.

he didnt get hit by the 5 piece tho. the first attack was a diversion to make madara put his defenses up. then gai crept up and started laying the beats.

that said... the only dude i've ever seen take that much pleasure in getting his ass whopped is my OG nikka ma gangryong.

veritas-1493083.jpg

young lightning gotta be half uchiha-half senju.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
he didnt get hit by the 5 piece tho. the first attack was a diversion to make madara put his defenses up. then gai crept up and started laying the beats.

that said... the only dude i've ever seen take that much pleasure in getting his ass whopped is my OG nikka ma gangryong.

veritas-1493083.jpg

I gotta get back on this story. The people in that high school were so RUTHLESS.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village

veritas-1493083.jpg

underrated comic. damn shame they didn't finish it

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

veritas-1493083.jpg

:patrice:
instead of fighting couldnt he just lay that dicc in her, i mean her draws already showing might as well lay that full plumber extension down...