Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kishi threw all the characters with the hypest abilities in the bushes, Kakashi should still be hittin us with jutsu we've never seen before since he's copied so many, but no, we only see the same 3-4 moves, damn near everyones unique taijutsu movesets have vanished, remember when Sauce used to have those unorthodox puch,kick, fire combos back in the day? :blessed:

Back in the day, Kakashi would actually copy a ninja's technique and make him look foolish, those were the days :obama:. I hate how Kishi uses Kakashi man knows 1000 jutsu and keeps raikari even though it's consume charka more than the 1000 techniques he knows.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'm really just waiting on someone to break those blck rods holding my man Tobirama the GAWD down, his fukkery and swag are needed on the battlefield...

fukk the rest of these c00ns...

Gei going out like his pops...a G.. Lee gonna take up the mantle and train his own young apprentice....

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I'm really just waiting on someone to break those blck rods holding my man Tobirama the GAWD down, his fukkery and swag are needed on the battlefield...

fukk the rest of these c00ns...

Gei going out like his pops...a G.. Lee gonna take up the mantle and train his own young apprentice....
But who is Lee's father!?!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chapter went as I expected it to, Guy being willing to sacrifice himself and having flashbacks that give emphasis to it. It's both funny and informative as to how Guy became the dude that he is now. The only thing that this chapter didn't have was a shot of Madara getting punched in the face. Hard.

I get the feeling now that maybe Madara will block next chapter, there'll be a fight and maybe... I dunno, because we've been warned for a while about Guy possibly dying, I wonder if he will somehow be saved?

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hold up. Gai can ONLY use taijutsu? :what:I swear up and down he only did that for Lee's benefit. Now I see his pops could only use that shyt too? :what:

I see a couple other cats are confused too. WTF is going on here? Am I buggin?

And why does Lee look just like him and his pops? Who's his pops?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I feel kinda silly asking this but have they ever confirmed that Rock Lee is Gai's son or relative? I mean they just gotta be related I know its a stretch to father a kid at 14 maybe they're brothers?
Gai
Guy_as_a_Child.png

Lee
Lee2.jpg

Similar eyes, eye lashes, eyebrows, haircut

Last edited:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up. Gai can ONLY use taijutsu? :what:I swear up and down he only did that for Lee's benefit. Now I see his pops could only use that shyt too? :what:

I believe he can use them but not to the point to any effectiveness so he solely worked on his taijutsu

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I feel kinda silly asking this but have they ever confirmed that Rock Lee is Gai's son or relative? I mean they just gotta be related.

They're not related. Gai didn't even meet Lee until he was assigned as their Jounin sensei.

naruto-1566000.jpg

naruto-1566001.jpg

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

Gai using summoning ninjutsu
Guy_summons_Ningame_Midair.png

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No, they're not related....here the pic...... as you can see, he just changed his appearance to look more like Guy who he idolizes

QpSUG.jpg

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gai is not going to die. Its not opening the death gate that kills you, it's the situation you're in that requires the 8th gate that kills you. Its a last resort to save comrades against an unbeatable enemy.
The 7 swordsmen killed Gai pops, not opening the death gate. So what will kill Gai, if he dies, is Madara, not opening the 8th gate. But if Gai survives Madara he will probably end up crippled for the rest of the manga.

Last edited:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Gai is not going to die. Its not opening the death gate that kills you, it's the situation you're in that requires the 8th gate that kills you. Its a last resort to save comrades against an unbeatable enemy.
The 7 swordsmen killed Gai pops, not opening the death gate. So what will kill Gai, if he dies, is Madara, not opening the 8th gate. But if Gai survives Madara he will probably end up crippled for the rest of the manga.
Hell no when your blood is evaporating out of your body its a wrap. That would be a cop out. Hell the shyt is called the death gate.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Nah, it was stated early in the manga that opening all 8 gates will kill the user.

naruto-10-4-09.jpg