Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:camby: fukk outta here breh Gai's presence in the past 5 arcs were essential. From him taking on Kisame, the ninja war, the tail beast, obito and now madara. Youre acting like we talking about the ninja with the shades or iruka.
we all got side characters we love. they're still side characters.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Danzo used Izanagi, you lose your sight after using it

The more I think about it....so what about that Obito has somehow gotten a replacement Sharingan at some point? The reason I ask is because he's almost constantly using his Kamui ability (intangibility and teleportation) but has not shown any symptoms of losing his sight.....:patrice:?

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
The more I think about it....so what about that Obito has somehow gotten a replacement Sharingan at some point? The reason I ask is because he's almost constantly using his Kamui ability (intangibility and teleportation) but has not shown any symptoms of losing his sight.....:patrice:?
He did have the first cells from fusing with zetsu.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Gai is not going to die. Its not opening the death gate that kills you, it's the situation you're in that requires the 8th gate that kills you. Its a last resort to save comrades against an unbeatable enemy.
The 7 swordsmen killed Gai pops, not opening the death gate. So what will kill Gai, if he dies, is Madara, not opening the 8th gate. But if Gai survives Madara he will probably end up crippled for the rest of the manga.
:stopitslime: read again breh, you open the last gate, you die.....
I could've sworn that's what the eyes on the arm was for.
That's what I thought.
it is, thats why the eyes on his arms closed... they went blind.... he only spammed it cause he had a bunch of eyes....

calh45

Cal
Daps

Obito's teleportation is the basic special ability of his sharingan so he can spam the fukk out of it and it's not anything that's going to drain him. He didn't need a replacement eye because he phased out his right side when the boulders fell on him.......or at least that's how I think it goes.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Obito's teleportation is the basic special ability of his sharingan so he can spam the fukk out of it and it's not anything that's going to drain him. He didn't need a replacement eye because he phased out his right side when the boulders fell on him.......or at least that's how I think it goes.

Actually using your own MS ability does slowly cause you to go blind, just like with Itachi and Sasuke (before he took Itachi's eyes). You should be able to guess why Obito is an exception.

Senju DNA

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually using your own MS ability does slowly cause you to go blind, just like with Itachi and Sasuke (before he took Itachi's eyes). You should be able to guess why Obito is an exception.

Senju DNA
Is that why Kakashi eye is not going blind? Why did Kakashi ask Itachi about going blind? I don't recall if he used MS before or after that point.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is that why Kakashi eye is not going blind? Why did Kakashi ask Itachi about going blind? I don't recall if he used MS before or after that point.

Who said Kakashi's eye isn't going blind?

The whole reason he asked Itachi about it was because he noticed his Sharingan (or rather the one Obito gave him) starting to go blind. But it's gradual, not something that happens in one day.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said Kakashi's eye isn't going blind?

The whole reason he asked Itachi about it was because he noticed his Sharingan (or rather the one Obito gave him) starting to go blind. But it's gradual, not something that happens in one day.
He's been spamming MS lately so I thought his eye(Obito's) and Obito where on the same level of blindness since it had some semblance of connectivity. Know thinking on it Kakashi doesn't have Senju blood running through him so it wouldn't apply.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's been spamming MS lately so I thought his eye(Obito's) and Obito where on the same level of blindness since it had some semblance of connectivity. Know thinking on it Kakashi doesn't have Senju blood running through him so it wouldn't apply.

Yeah, I think Kakashi and Obito are different as far as that.

Obito spams his Kamui ALL THE TIME and has been doing so since he awoke it when Rin died. Most likely the Senju DNA is keeping him from going blind.

Kakashi IS slowly going blind, that's why he mentioned it to Itachi. But he hasn't had Kamui that long (he never even used it before the timeskip) and he didn't really use it all that much until the war, so that's why he's not blind yet. I bet after the war is over he'll notice that he's significantly closer to being blind.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another "Realistic" Naruto Character

Edo Tensei Itachi

i_will_always_love_you____by_olggah-d7akkmm.jpg