Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm still mad that there is still dudes who think Naruto is useless without the 9 tails. Naruto defeated Kakuzu with just the Rasenshurikan. That one jutsu put him a tier above a bunch of characters. Then he reloaded with Sage mode and was the only one in the village able to defeat Pain.. The dude who made everyone in the Konoha look silly, especially Kakashi. :mjlol:

This dude Kakashi couldn't handle two Paths. :mjlol:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
8th gate pretty grants you temporary gawdliness, but once that's over, it's a wrap since your blood is evaporating. The idea is to use it only when absolutely necessary, according to your code, and in this case, Gai's code was always to protect and embrace the youth, both of the village and in himself, so he's going to take on Madara to weaken him and assumably buy time for whatever is coming next(Sauce/Naruto's building crushing returns and/or Ten-Ten's clutch throwing skills???)

Also, Lee altered his appearance to match Gai's(they are not related), which is attests to the connection they share. Gai can use ninjutsu, but it's clear what his bread and butter is, so it makes sense a guy like Lee would want to be like his sensei.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still mad that there is still dudes who think Naruto is useless without the 9 tails. Naruto defeated Kakuzu with just the Rasenshurikan. That one jutsu put him a tier above a bunch of characters. Then he reloaded with Sage mode and was the only one in the village able to defeat Pain.. The dude who made everyone in the Konoha look silly, especially Kakashi. :mjlol:

This dude Kakashi couldn't handle two Paths. :mjlol:

Don't you dare soil the Hatake Kakashi name:comeon:. Naruto would have never defeated pein without Kakashi's intel on leader pein.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Don't you dare soil the Hatake Kakashi name:comeon:. Naruto would have never defeated pein without Kakashi's intel on leader pein.
if jiraiya aint leave that code for them everyone woulda died

No, they're not related....here the pic...... as you can see, he just changed his appearance to look more like Guy who he idolizes

QpSUG.jpg

stop it breh they definitely look alike, it was just a simple haircut, if guy's hair was long he'd look just like rock lee in the young picture

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching the new episode about Danzo and Yamato and Kakashi flashback scene. When Danzo mentions that his sharingan eye will be dying soon so he needs another sharingan eye, and he sent Yamato after Kakashi to get Kakashi's sharingan eye and what puzzle me is that how come Kakashi's sharingan eye doesn't die? or eventually even him will go blind? cause I remember Sasuke went blind with his both sharingan eyes and Itachi went blind before he died.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching the new episode about Danzo and Yamato and Kakashi flashback scene. When Danzo mentions that his sharingan eye will be dying soon so he needs another sharingan eye, and he sent Yamato after Kakashi to get Kakashi's sharingan eye and what puzzle me is that how come Kakashi's sharingan eye doesn't die? or eventually even him will go blind? cause I remember Sasuke went blind with his both sharingan eyes and Itachi went blind before he died.

I have yet to watch the episode so I'm not sure by the dying aspect, but his eye should go blind as he has been spamming kamui the whole war, I mean sasuke went blind spamming his ms all in one day. Or the blindess doesn't affect Obito's eyes as he his eye should have went blind aswell.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps

Kakashi conserves his Mangekyo use. Itachi and Sasuke went blind when they were OD'ing on their Mangekyo abilities

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kakashi conserves his Mangekyo use. Itachi and Sasuke went blind when they were OD'ing on their Mangekyo abilities

That might be the cast but at the same time him and Danzo ain't have the "Uchiha body" and I have never seen Danzo uses the Mangekyo.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
It's like nikkas love talking out of their ass when it comes to good characters. First it was the J-man and now its Gai.
nikka shut the fukk up. Gai's only role is to save kakashi's sorry ass. He play's his part well, outside of that, he's a filler character that you motherfukkers over hype for no good reason. Itachi is a good character, J-man is a good character. Their deaths hold weight, but the manga ain't gonna skip a beat when Gai goes out in the blaze of the mighty L he's gonna catch from madara.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up. Gai's only role is to save kakashi's sorry ass. He play's his part well, outside of that, he's a filler character that you motherfukkers over hype for no good reason. Itachi is a good character, J-man is a good character. Their deaths hold weight, but the manga ain't gonna skip a beat when Gai goes out in the blaze of the mighty L he's gonna catch from madara.

:camby: fukk outta here breh Gai's presence in the past 5 arcs were essential. From him taking on Kisame, the ninja war, the tail beast, obito and now madara. Youre acting like we talking about the ninja with the shades or iruka.