Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I must of negged you recently but I got you next time round for that bullshyt opinion

Gai stans :mad:
The last few pages have been hilarious.

naruto uzumaki would like a word with u...:stopitslime:

From genin to Hokage :wow:

A whole week for a flashback of an off-brand filler character with a suicide trump card, kishi reaching kage troll levels :pachaha:

I'm saying though... A whole weak just for a measly flashback featuring two wack characters?? Gai is under Kakashi without the 8 gates and we all know Kakashi is a low level ninja at this point in the manga. Gai beat Kisame.. so?? :mjlol:

nikkas is neggin me for not being a Gai stan, this shyt too funny :pachaha:

Keep spitting that truth, breh. :salute:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eternal Genin? I thought Gai could use other ninja techniques aside from his spectacular taijutsu?

Prime Zabuza Momoichi. I'd love to see something on the Seven Swordsman of the Mist.

Is Gate of Death a play on Bruce Lee's Game of Death?

I don't understand why Lee, and by proxy Gai and Dai, were gimped in this series.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Eternal Genin? I thought Gai could use other ninja techniques aside from his spectacular taijutsu?

Prime Zabuza Momoichi. I'd love to see something on the Seven Swordsman of the Mist.

Is Gate of Death a play on Bruce Lee's Game of Death?

I don't understand why Lee, and by proxy Gai and Dai, were gimped in this series.

I was also under the impression that Gai could use ninjutsu. :yeshrug:

:mjlol: @ discrediting Gai and bigging up Naruto the biggest one trick pony in anime history

Naruto's taijutsu>>Gai's(no red mist) :lolbron:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Gai can use Ninjutsu, his summoning technique(Tortoise). It's just that he wasn't good at it.
Also he dad told him that when he was young, obviously he grow up knowing how to.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ten Ten's only skill is throwing...I'm guessing the tools will be Lee's cheat code for not having chakra. Honestly, I just hate TenTen.
What they NEED to do is give my nikka Rock Lee a bottle of Jack Daniels and let him go to work:myman: Kishi gave that nikka the Drunken Fist style and only used that shyt ONCE if i recall correctly :smh: :snoop:

I dont know what the case was..maybe it was just political, financial, extenuating circumstances, lack of time or whatever...But Gai senior was, and died a Genin. it wouldnt be fair to all the other GOAT Ninja if i didn't point that out...

so does Dai get that L or not my fellow naruheads?
technically Uzi and Sauce are still genin too despite both of them going toe to toe with hokages,senin, etc. so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What they NEED to do is give my nikka Rock Lee a bottle of Jack Daniels and let him go to work:myman: Kishi gave that nikka the Drunken Fist style and only used that shyt ONCE if i recall correctly :smh: :snoop:

Damn i forgot Lee was Drunken Master.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn i forgot Lee was Drunken Master.
kishi threw all the characters with the hypest abilities in the bushes, Kakashi should still be hittin us with jutsu we've never seen before since he's copied so many, but no, we only see the same 3-4 moves, damn near everyones unique taijutsu movesets have vanished, remember when Sauce used to have those unorthodox puch,kick, fire combos back in the day? :blessed: