Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

teacher

All Star
Daps
not half. but enough to get that 6 paths swag? or better yet, to steal madara's?

same with sauce. is whatever kabuto doing enough to activate that rinnegan?

my guess? yes and yes. madara about to get that ass whipped.

this nicca talking about before he was blessed by obito...when he was talking to son goku.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hold up.. I thought Sasuke was stabbed in the heart by Madara and died?

:stopitslime:

You really think Kishi would kill off Sasuke?

Anyway, pretty decent chapter. I knew it was Kabuto. And Gai-sensei bout to swag on Madara. :obama:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:stopitslime:

You really think Kishi would kill off Sasuke?

Anyway, pretty decent chapter. I knew it was Kabuto. And Gai-sensei bout to swag on Madara. :obama:

Gai gonna swag on him for two or three chapters before Madara reveals this isn't even his final form/he only usin 15% of his power.

:to:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you Gai.

tumblr_m7r6ccd19s1r3tejuo1_500.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good chapter. :to: Look like Gai will sacrifice his life cause he will go to Red Beast against the gawd Madara :lupe: . If the 1st Hokage along with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th Hokage and the 5 Kages couldn't beat Madara before he becomes SoSP so what make you think Naruto and Sasuke can beat current Madara with his f*cking Sage of 6 Paths and I don't see it....

Itachi was a f*cking prophet cause this mfer Itachi always prepared for war and always have back-up plan if he failed or successful, etc. No wonder why the first 4 Hokages said that that Itachi at 7 years old was already on Hokage level, just :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good chapter. :to: Look like Gai will sacrifice his life cause he will go to Red Beast against the gawd Madara :lupe: . If the 1st Hokage along with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th Hokage and the 5 Kages couldn't beat Madara before he becomes SoSP so what make you think Naruto and Sasuke can beat current Madara with his f*cking Sage of 6 Paths and I don't see it....

After this chapter I can kind of see what powerups Kishi is prepping for Naruto and Sasuke.

If you remember, back when Naruto was fighting Tobi he ended up getting the chakra of Tailed beasts 2-7. Obito just got some of the chakra of the 1, 8, and 9 tails and is in the process of giving it to Naruto. So that means he'll have some chakra from each tailed beast...you can probably see where that's going. Sage of the Six Paths Naruto coming soon.

As far as Sasuke, he's about to be in the same situation that Madara was once in. Has EMS, is on the verge of death, and is about to have Senju DNA implanted in his body (pause). That combo of factors unlocked the Rinnegan for Madara so it'll probably do the same for Sas.

So basically, it'll be Six Paths Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke vs. Madara.