Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Are we sure it's going to be red sweat evaporating or is it going to be his blood that's evaporating :merchant:
You shut your mouth. Gai better not die. Young Uzi and Sasuke better wake up dammit. I'm not sure if you guys are watching the anime now but its telling the story of when Kakashi was in ANBU and the dirty shyt Danzo was pulling behind the scenes with Oro. Kakashi was a dikk to Gai even when they were young.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Isn't Gai supposed to be extremely tired and his body hurt after opening seven gates?:dwillhuh: When he beat the shark dude he was all kinda fukked up.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shut your mouth. Gai better not die. Young Uzi and Sasuke better wake up dammit. I'm not sure if you guys are watching the anime now but its telling the story of when Kakashi was in ANBU and the dirty shyt Danzo was pulling behind the scenes with Oro. Kakashi was a dikk to Gai even when they were young.
Hey I don't want him die either, but if it happens it happens; unless Naruto spirals out in front of him and tells him to fall back.

I just want to see the technique the 8th gate brings about, and I wonder if there is time limit on the 8th gate that can allow him to live without losing all his blood (I'm guessing not) Tenten and Naruto has the same blood type as Gai :yeshrug:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
GREATEST CHAPTER IN THE LONGEST WHILE. FROM SOHH THIS IS WHAT WE WERE WAITING FOR. KONOHAS GREEN BEAST ON A WAR PATH AND SWAGGING ALL OVER THE PLACE, BAH GWADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.:ohhh::stopitslime::dwillhuh:

I told you guys from before sohh! That Gai would be the last hero of the manga. Do you see how Shook madara is right now? After Itachi Gai is now the GOAT ninja, period.

I see itachi is still changing the direction of the very manga, Sharingan Salute!:salute:

*obligatory jiraiya lost post:russ::lolbron:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall know Gai aint gonna die right?

:umad: @ all you fakkits who was hating on the 4th. You got your explanation :mjlol:

Yeah, the three seconds it took for Minato to use his 'weak' perfect sage mode and Rasengan really took too long. I guess that's why he never in his life used it once in battle, among other "things" and "reasons".:troll:

lmao, that frail jap knew he fukked up, or maybe one the editors knew what was up so they had to offer a quick mindless explanation to cover their tracks. Commendable, I'll give them that. Still massive holes regarding the whole thing but that's no surprise. I don't care that much TBH, I actually kinda like Minato...but I'm a bigger fan of Kishimoto shyt slinging.:smugfavre:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
If you really think about it everyone should be exhausted especially Naruto. Remember he was training with Bee on the bijuu dama before the war started and hasn't rested since. Think about it. He bust on the scene with a mass shadow clone jutsu to fight the zetsu's, semi fought Raikage, fought Pein, fought Obito, and gave a whole army chakra. I'm probably missing stuff too. All with 4.5 tails chakra, why couldn't Bee do that? :mjpls:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
TenTen went to check on something(the items) :mjpls:

:demonic:

:mjpls:

Isn't Gai supposed to be extremely tired and his body hurt after opening seven gates?:dwillhuh: When he beat the shark dude he was all kinda fukked up.

I mean, he said he was all fukked up with broken bones and shyt, but I guess the will to open the 8th gate and die >>>broken bones. :bryan:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but either Naruto or Sauske will become the Sage and bring everyone back to life. :popcorn:

Yeah that's about what I expect to happen. Naruto/Sasuke become sage or sage-like, they somehow manage to combine their powers (the power of friendship) to revive everyone who died in the war, which gives Sasuke full redemption in the story and Naruto more respect.