Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
Damn even Kabuto became a p*ssy :skip:

"I know who I am now, just forget about the war I help orchestrate or the fact that I brought back the death god Madara :troll:"

I can understand Obito as he was manipulated from the OG of this s***, but can any of these mother******'s just man up and be like you know what I'm just a very evil person :beli:

But Guy :wow: he might go out on some top 10 death s*** if illustrated right. I'm expecting him to grow wings or something when he activates the 8th gate.

Youth never dies :to:
But Kabuto wasn't evil from the jump. No one is. That's the point of the whole manga. The ninja world corrupts everyone.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
After watching Saywer7mage review this chapter, it's become clear that the Fusion-ha is coming. The Sage of the Six Paths divided his power into his sons, one with visual power and the other with physical power.

Naruto will have the chakra of the 9 beasts when Obito is done, the physical power.

Sasuke will have the visual jutsu, when he awakens the Rinnegan after .

I'm not sure if they will actually fuse their bodies, but they, in some way, will embody the true reincarnation of The Sage, not Madara.

:wow:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GREATEST CHAPTER IN THE LONGEST WHILE. FROM SOHH THIS IS WHAT WE WERE WAITING FOR. KONOHAS GREEN BEAST ON A WAR PATH AND SWAGGING ALL OVER THE PLACE, BAH GWADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.:ohhh::stopitslime::dwillhuh:

I told you guys from before sohh! That Gai would be the last hero of the manga. Do you see how Shook madara is right now? After Itachi Gai is now the GOAT ninja, period.

I see itachi is still changing the direction of the very manga, Sharingan Salute!:salute:

*obligatory jiraiya lost post:russ::lolbron:

yeah. uzi and sauce are both getting power ups as we speak. minato (9 tails), obito (chakra transfer) and kabuto (hashirama cells) have contributed to game-changing power ups. shyt, even ten ten is on the verge of pulling out some crazy plot no jutsu....

but gai is the last hero of the manga.

1374704155776.gif

teacher

All Star
Daps
If you really think about it everyone should be exhausted especially Naruto. Remember he was training with Bee on the bijuu dama before the war started and hasn't rested since. Think about it. He bust on the scene with a mass shadow clone jutsu to fight the zetsu's, semi fought Raikage, fought Pein, fought Obito, and gave a whole army chakra. I'm probably missing stuff too. All with 4.5 tails chakra, why couldn't Bee do that? :mjpls:

Killa B got thrown quickly in the bushes :to:....why nobody cares that he's about to die/dead? Raikage to busy molesting the 5th? :smh:

we can forget about the fact that he's more chummy with a tail beast then anyone since the sage but couldn't do half of what Naruto did with 4.5 9 tails....damn japs and your white washing :bryan:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killa B got thrown quickly in the bushes :to:....why nobody cares that he's about to die/dead? Raikage to busy molesting the 5th? :smh:

we can forget about the fact that he's more chummy with a tail beast then anyone since the sage but couldn't do half of what Naruto did with 4.5 9 tails....damn japs and your white washing :bryan:

cause he aint dead. bee pulling another disappearing act after letting the bad guys think they bagged him up. last noble act of hachibi was to cut off one of his tentacles and save KGBee.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
GREATEST CHAPTER IN THE LONGEST WHILE. FROM SOHH THIS IS WHAT WE WERE WAITING FOR. KONOHAS GREEN BEAST ON A WAR PATH AND SWAGGING ALL OVER THE PLACE, BAH GWADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.:ohhh::stopitslime::dwillhuh:

I told you guys from before sohh! That Gai would be the last hero of the manga. Do you see how Shook madara is right now? After Itachi Gai is now the GOAT ninja, period.

I see itachi is still changing the direction of the very manga, Sharingan Salute!:salute:

*obligatory jiraiya lost post:russ::lolbron:
Itachi's legacy lives on :mj:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I think orochirmaru is gonna revive jiraiya at some point....he has to make an appearance before the manga is over...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you guys are forgetting something, Naruto had half of all the chakra of all the other tailed beasts.

not half. but enough to get that 6 paths swag? or better yet, to steal madara's?

same with sauce. is whatever kabuto doing enough to activate that rinnegan?

my guess? yes and yes. madara about to get that ass whipped.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
yeah. uzi and sauce are both getting power ups as we speak. minato (9 tails), obito (chakra transfer) and kabuto (hashirama cells) have contributed to game-changing power ups. shyt, even ten ten is on the verge of pulling out some crazy plot no jutsu....

but gai is the last hero of the manga.

1374704155776.gif
:deadrose: