Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Damn even Kabuto became a p*ssy :skip:.... can any of these mother******'s just man up and be like you know what I'm just a very evil person :beli:
:lolbron: lol @ almost every major villain bein misguided somehow..... kakuzu was the only gangsta one like i just gotta get paid breh :yeshrug:....
obito has the eye tho. and u kno how them uchihas love sharing their peepers after going noble... :smugfavre:
:snoop: it ain't even cross my mind this dude could be like since im workin on you anyway hold this rinnegan breh...

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does kabuto know that it was obito under the mask? He knew it wasn't madara, but there is no way he could known to be obito.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does kabuto know that it was obito under the mask? He knew it wasn't madara, but there is no way he could known to be obito.

Kabuto knew Tobi's true identity when he revealed the coffin with edo Madara in it. and he even said something like "Don't worry I haven't told anyone, your true identity." That's how he blackmailed Tobi to let him kinda be a honorary member of Akatsuki.