Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ch364_UK_Page_01-02.jpg
:leon:

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
After this chapter I can kind of see what powerups Kishi is prepping for Naruto and Sasuke.

If you remember, back when Naruto was fighting Tobi he ended up getting the chakra of Tailed beasts 2-7. Obito just got some of the chakra of the 1, 8, and 9 tails and is in the process of giving it to Naruto. So that means he'll have some chakra from each tailed beast...you can probably see where that's going. Sage of the Six Paths Naruto coming soon.

As far as Sasuke, he's about to be in the same situation that Madara was once in. Has EMS, is on the verge of death, and is about to have Senju DNA implanted in his body (pause). That combo of factors unlocked the Rinnegan for Madara so it'll probably do the same for Sas.

So basically, it'll be Six Paths Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke vs. Madara.
I'm nerd checking here, lol. But Naruto won't be the Six Paths because he doesn't have the eyes, Sasuke will. It will be the reincarnation of the two sons of the Six Paths vs. Madara.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
So no one after all this time gonna break those black rods off the 1st & 2nd Hokage :rudy:

Uzi & Sauce-gay bout to get that ass pull power up we've all been fiending for :blessed:

and....ten ten still alive while Gei about to die :to: smfh.... fukk YOU KISHI

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm nerd checking here, lol. But Naruto won't be the Six Paths because he doesn't have the eyes, Sasuke will. It will be the reincarnation of the two sons of the Six Paths vs. Madara.

obito has the eye tho. and u kno how them uchihas love sharing their peepers after going noble... :smugfavre:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think Naruto has the IQ to use one? :lupe:

he might not be able to communicate plans to others a la shikamaru and kakashi. but put that boy in the middle of a fight and he'll intuitively figure it out.

6 path black ball rasengans are coming yall. :lolbron: