Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Screen+Shot+2014-01-22+at+10.20.53+AM.png

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the 4th to save his damn seed. Got naruto out here bout to die and he chillin in the cut with kakashi... Reminds me of goku :laugh:

and did hinata fall running to naruto? I found that hilarious :laff:

Thought the sauce would pull something out of his ass and not die but :yeshrug: and oro bout to make his move soon :lupe:

Minato and Kakashi are busy fighting the Black Zetsu-possessed Obito.

Cats were kidding themselves if they thought that Sauske would be able to hang with Madara.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh: manga is beginning to catch my interest again...my nikka madara came through and singlehandedly saved this arc frm being total shyt :wow:
Yea I cant lie he has helped but damn how many power ups are they gonna give him? Young Uzi and The Sauce are face down looking pathetic. I wish Itachi was there...every jutsu has a weakness..he'd find out Madara's and wreck his shyt

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Sasuke is going to be fine right :dmx:

Kishi is killing me with his pacing. He had things happen off panel that really weren't explained, and now Naruto & Sasuke are on their deathbeds & we have to wait 2 weeks to see what happens.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
so spiral zetsu can use the 1000 pimp hand buddha shyt now... smfh... and where the fukk he turn up from.

fukk YOU KISHI...

lol.. rip Uzi and saucegay..

Madara really been hyped up beyond GAWD LEVEL now, if he loses to tnj or some basic shyt im flying to japan to JFK kishi's whole lineage...

ORO in the cut :demonic:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Interesting theory I saw on another message board...

The theory is that Spiral Zetsu is actually controlling Yamato's body (meaning it's Yamato under there). Remember, Yamato has the 1st Hokage's DNA and can use wood style, so Spiral Zetsu might be using his body to get a powerup. It would explain why Orochimaru was looking at Spiral Zetsu funny in that one panel (if you remember, Oro was the one who experimented on Yamato as a baby in the first place and infused him with Senju DNA).

Thoughts? It's actually kind of convincing. :lupe: