Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When I saw them jump straight to the alliance going up against that Buddha statue, I thought to myself that Kishi was jumping ahead since the anime was slowly catching up to the manga. That way, the animation studio would take their time to go over that part of the fight. But still, I felt that part was disjointed as heck, like where the heck did this come from?

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1526966_522412747865575_1894492344_n.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:patrice: but a nikka in here told me kishi gave uzi that plot-armor against dying from 9 tails being extracted, said kishi stated that uzi could survive it cuz the uzi's got a strong life/chakra force of some bs like that :patrice:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these breaks come in at the worst time ever :why:

i need to see what oro has planned right NOW:noah:
I know what you mean, but I think they said Kishi's dad passed away so its understandable.

What I really wan't to know is who is in the spiral body is really Yamato or the Hashi body that was growing?

I glossed right over this so its been fighting all this time off panel.
05.png

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I know what you mean, but I think they said Kishi's dad passed away so its understandable.

What I really wan't to know is who is in the spiral body is really Yamato or the Hashi body that was growing?

I glossed right over this so its been fighting all this time off panel.
05.png

if true then he can take as long of a break as he needs.

maybe oro has the secret to getting rid of zetsu since it was his experiment :patrice:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Is that Zetsu talking in Obito's getup..... Also the 1st technique with the 1,000 Buddha hands just comes out of nowhere and everyone says something to the effect like "Here it goes again"....did I miss something..... I felt like we missed a chapter and they jumped ahead. This story has become a clusterfukk of confusion......
:why: ! actually went back & sk!mmed the last chapters th!nk!n ! m!ssed a panel or two but no, sp!ral just randomly came outta nowhere...
Still no reaction to bee's death I see:mjpls:
:to: bee been off paneled s!nce madara opened the pet shop.....
Interesting theory I saw on another message board... The theory is that Spiral Zetsu is actually controlling Yamato's body (meaning it's Yamato under there). Remember, Yamato has the 1st Hokage's DNA and can use wood style, so Spiral Zetsu might be using his body to get a powerup. It would explain why Orochimaru was looking at Spiral Zetsu funny in that one panel (if you remember, Oro was the one who experimented on Yamato as a baby in the first place and infused him with Senju DNA).
!t would make sense.. !m just wonder!n where he came from & how long the buddha been putt!n the hands down....
When I saw them jump straight to the alliance going up against that Buddha statue, I thought to myself that Kishi was jumping ahead since the anime was slowly catching up to the manga. That way, the animation studio would take their time to go over that part of the fight. But still, I felt that part was disjointed as heck, like where the heck did this come from?

:deadmanny: