Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody catch the latest anime episode?

Gotta admit, I felt for Obito in this one. That was fukked up that shyt had to happen the way it did. :wow:

Surprisingly little censorship too.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
(Theory time) The 1st gave Sasake a Jutsu before he went over to Madara can got stabbed. But we all know how "smart" Sasake is and he wouldn't go over there without a plan. I think the 1st gave Sasake his ability to heal. It's not far out there since Sasake has had the curse mark before, which is related to the other son of the sage just like the 1st. Now we all know Naruto is going to get the other half of the nine tails, but I'm trying to figure out what was the plan the 2nd came up with.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
What happened to that dude Logic who would always snitch on folks? He was a pretty big Naruto fan and posted in those topics quite a bit. Did he just not transition to this spot?
Dude was very loyal to sohh, for whatever odd reason. I think he just went down with the ship. He had a very dostinct posting style so someone would've noticed him by now.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps

Gotta admit, I felt for Obito in this one. That was fukked up that shyt had to happen the way it did. :wow:

This might have been the best Naruto ep ive ever seen, You never know what makes monsters of men. (That Obito ending sequence:to:and:smugdraper: at the same time.) I had no clue how much was him and how much was the real Madara, but it was fukking ALL Obito, all him farreal. Madara was an adult before he finally lost his shyt and Sasuke was deceived from the start, but Obito really never had a chance did he? The fox attack, Minato and Kushinas death, the formation of the akatsuki, the reformation of the akatsuki and all of their individual and collective crimes. turning Sasuke into an international criminal, starting WW4, keeping the most perceptive( Kakashi) character completely in the dark about his identity and that aint even the half:damn:. I used to think:obama:"this guy Madara is shaping up to be one of the goat anime villians", Now i realize the real Madara is a typical cheat code type antagonist :beli:and Obito is a GOAT.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:lupe:
tumblr_mzhsn38y1w1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzhs7fze381r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzht3rTmzR1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzht3rTmzR1r3rdh2o2_500.gif

NARUTO/OBITO SHIPPUDEN 345: "I'M IN HELL"

tumblr_mzhumlajk71r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzhvwklHNl1sz6ufao1_500.gif

tumblr_mzivfjzL0A1sulu5oo1_500.gif

CRUNCHY ROLL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/naruto-shippuden/episode-345-im-in-hell-646519

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/naruto-shippuuden-episode-345/

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-345/

tumblr_mzhvttvrtX1rao991o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzhrooGkw51r3rdh2o2_250.gif
tumblr_mzhrooGkw51r3rdh2o1_250.gif

Man. Where the fukk was The Flying Thunder God at man nah. NAH. That anime made that shyt way worse than how it came off in the manga. No wonder this nikka became "Tobi", what the fukk

And clearly, now its obvious that Madara orchestrated all of that to activate the MS in Obito.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tobirama tried a sneak attack. Same sneak attack that he did to Uchiha, Izuna. But failed since Madara has Sage Mode & Rinnengan.

Hashirama has gave Sasuke his last remaining amount of Chakra to Sasuke :beli:. I believe that it's a Ink Clone which Sai made to appear as Sasuke or Madara didn't actually strike the Heart, but hit close to it.

It would be a good time for someone to throw a Senzu bean to Naruto. :pachaha:. Now with Kyuubi out of him. Would Naruto be stronger now than he was when he had Kyuubi within :lupe: . I think Killer bee may be finished.

I was hoping that Kishi would give Hashirama, Tobirama, Hirzen, Minato a full worth battle against Madara and allow them to go all 120% & show us all the abilities they can do to Madara and sh!t would be :ooh:.

Also wish Kishi didn't kill off Neji. He could've block those woods like they were tooth picks!....I wanted to see how a Hyuuga can manage against Madara xD Tai Jutsu vs Gen Jutsu vs Skills vs Eyes.

On the episode: :to: I can finally understand why Obito was acting like this and felt his pain. I liked how they showed Obito & Kakashi both unlocked MS. Obito total murdered the Mist Anbu like they were rag dolls, went right through some of them without realizing it :wow:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:snoop: it's on break again next week :why: he could have atleast explained what's going on with Sasuske and Madara, it was nice to see Oro but I don't care to see 3/4 th the chapter to be about the ninja alliance :damn:

Last edited: