Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Man....this nikka Madara....
d91.gif

I'm calling the plan early....
The Fourth is going to give Naruto the other half of the nine tails to save his life since sorry ass Sakura can't do shyt.
Sasake is faking...he is going to get up and do some Neo, "None of this is real" type of shyt to Madara since Sasake has part of the 1st's DNA too...(Remember last chapter the 1st gave Sasake a jutsu)
Madara is going to be caught off guard and lose control of the statue when Ochimaru takes control of Captain Yamamoto.
Killer B will be saved damnit!!
Naruto and Sasake meets the real Sage of the Six Paths while on their deathbeds...who will be confirmed to be great great great grandfather of Naruto and Sasake...There creating the Two Sages of the Twelve Paths. lol

Daps
Reppin
Cali
What happened to obito?
Man....this nikka Madara....
d91.gif

I'm calling the plan early....
The Fourth is going to give Naruto the other half of the nine tails to save his life since sorry ass Sakura can't do shyt.
Sasake is faking...he is going to get up and do some Neo, "None of this is real" type of shyt to Madara since Sasake has part of the 1st's DNA too...(Remember last chapter the 1st gave Sasake a jutsu)
Madara is going to be caught off guard and lose control of the statue when Ochimaru takes control of Captain Yamamoto.
Killer B will be saved damnit!!
Naruto and Sasake meets the real Sage of the Six Paths while on their deathbeds...who will be confirmed to be great great great grandfather of Naruto and Sasake...There creating the Two Sages of the Twelve Paths. lol

Nah man this is too crazy, it can't possibly be done....
but I guess that means it'll happen :troll:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Madara bossed the fukk up

Naruto bout to get that other chakra :lupe:

Who the fukk is tha crawling to Sas? Obito?? :damn:
Shout outs to Karin Uzumaki :ehh:
More mask games. I think someone in here theorized it was Yamato?
Madara lookin like the original image of the sage we first got :ohhh:
Couldnt be Obito if Madara is going to appear in front of Kakashi next chapter. He's obviously going for his other eye so he'll be there with them....which is where Gaara is heading :wow: