Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did the mask man appear again. Zetzu. i felt like reading this chapter skipped over some things.

Looks like Itachi is needed again to clean up this mess. He should appear inside sasuke and naruto.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did the mask man appear again. Zetzu. i felt like reading this chapter skipped over some things.

Looks like Itachi is needed again to clean up this mess. He should appear inside sasuke and naruto.

I guess he's been keeping the alliance at bay this whole time so Madara can do his thing. Plus didn't Madara create that thing?

I wonder if we are going to have a collision course of Madara, Obito, Minato, Kakashi, Gaara, and Naruto now.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is that Zetsu talking in Obito's getup? I see my boy Oro creepin like a creeper (yes Turk) Also the 1st technique with the 1,000 Buddha hands just comes out of nowhere and everyone says something to the effect like "Here it goes again"....did I miss something? I didnt even know Madara could go Sage mode and summon that statue. I felt like we missed a chapter and they jumped ahead. This story has become a clusterfukk of confusion. Way too many power ups for Madara. This is just ridiculous.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

C/s, I thought i read the last chapter but a lot of stuff just happened out of no where. Kishi getting sloppy.

So seeing as obito is supped up in the black zetsu/white zetsu shell, does that mean he disposed kakashi and the 4th?

teacher

All Star
Daps
:whew: @ the 3rd neutralizing the first's ultimate technique like :stopitslime:

That's my hokage :to:

But smh at orochimaru hiding like a f@ggot, after the uchiha bro's ethered his soul he wants no parts of them dudes...team hawk was like let's go orochimaru was like:whoa: dude ain't weak and off guard yet...dude didn't even give a fukk Sasuke is about to die....:heh:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:whew: @ the 3rd neutralizing the first's ultimate technique like :stopitslime:

That's my hokage :to:

But smh at orochimaru hiding like a f@ggot, after the uchiha bro's ethered his soul he wants no parts of them dudes...team hawk was like let's go orochimaru was like:whoa: dude ain't weak and off guard yet...dude didn't even give a fukk Sasuke is about to die....:heh:
Why should he? He's been killed twice already. Once by Itachi(sealed but still the same thing) and by Sasuke on his aids deathbed. He's biding his time and is an opportunist. Oro plotting on them eyeballs Madara and Zetsu got stashed somewhere.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Why should he? He's been killed twice already. Once by Itachi(sealed but still the same thing) and by Sasuke on his aids deathbed. He's biding his time and is an opportunist. Oro plotting on them eyeballs Madara and Zetsu got stashed somewhere.

:what:

he wants his body, he made it clear when they were ready to ride out with the edo tensei hokage's..."I'm doing whatever sasuke-kun wants" :shaq:...which has nothing to do with him dying and after Itachi killed him he would of stayed dead if it wasn't for Kabuto. Orochimaru is biding his time because he knows in a straight up fight there's like 10 dudes that would give him the beats...and 3 are uchiha's :sadcam:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:what:

he wants his body, he made it clear when they were ready to ride out with the edo tensei hokage's..."I'm doing whatever sasuke-kun wants" :shaq:...which has nothing to do with him dying and after Itachi killed him he would of stayed dead if it wasn't for Kabuto
Now that Madara is back in the flesh his plans might've changed and he might be eyeballing his body. Either way he doesnt seem to care anymore about Sasuke and the Marv Albert red headed chick is losing her shyt.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Now that Madara is back in the flesh his plans might've changed and he might be eyeballing his body. Either way he doesnt seem to care anymore about Sasuke and the Marv Albert red headed chick is losing her shyt.

you making up sh!t now....there's nothing they've shown yet to show that...but what we do know is...madara/obito would give him the beats...

but he did seem interested in obito's "new" body... :ohhh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you making up sh!t now....there's nothing they've shown yet to show that...but what we do know is...madara/obito would give him the beats...

but he did seem interested in obito's "new" body... :ohhh:
Settle down man I'm just fukking around. This shyt manga has become a joke and I'm just throwing out ridiculous scenarios that are just crazy enough to be true

teacher

All Star
Daps
Settle down man I'm just fukking around. This shyt manga has become a joke and I'm just throwing out ridiculous scenarios that are just crazy enough to be true

funny thing is you might be right....we know orochimaru was doing experiments with hashirama's cells and zetsu is created from them and now obito is wrapped in a zetsu shell :manny:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the series ended here I would fly to Japan and kiss Kishimoto's foot. Just one tho, too much bullshyt he wrote for both feet.

BTW, I read somewhere else the spiral Zetsu is most likely using Yamato's body.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Where is the 4th to save his damn seed. Got naruto out here bout to die and he chillin in the cut with kakashi... Reminds me of goku :laugh:

and did hinata fall running to naruto? I found that hilarious :laff:

Thought the sauce would pull something out of his ass and not die but :yeshrug: and oro bout to make his move soon :lupe: