Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

teacher

All Star
Daps
Stop the stanning, it's disgusting.

Itachi is not, in any way, shape, or form, beating Madara. :camby:

it's not even stanning it's what izanami was made for re read the chapter where itachi explains it to sauce....madara will never accept his fate thus will be trapped in izanami....now if there's another way out i'm sure madara would be the one to know, but from the info that's given on izanami...

i'm not saying itachi is as powerful as him but izanami is a ridiculous technique...that is meant for dudes like madara...

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Please stop the Swagtachi slander. What more can King Tachi do for you...

A) Allowed Jiraiya to save face by dipping out with Kisame
B)Taught Kakashi his place and made him step up his eye game which paid dividends v. Obito. That struggle Sharingan would not have been able to do this
C) Spared Uzi twice and gave him coherent lessons unlike that shyt Jiraya was saying while he was exploiting Uzi's life to write tabloid novels :smh:. Jiraiya made millions off Uzi and didn't give him one royalty. Got that nikka wearing the same prison-themed Addias track suit and payless chanclettas. :huhldup:
D) Gave Sasuke motivation to not become another bum ass Uchiha like Tobi.
---> In summation, "They taught you how to be weak, I taught you how to be strong." (TI voice from My Type....imagine that beat playing throughout this entire post. )
E) Died 3 times (killing your clan counts as one death :to:, sacrificing himself for his brother and then dying again after being resurrected all so these other nikkas could eat.
F) Broke the code to defeating Nagato and that weird ass snake snake body-snatching nikka
G) Routinely sonned a Sannin like Oro.
H) Was walking around with a sword that can seal anything and a mirror that can reflect your bullshyt....which means one slip up and :no:. "You get sealed with the Death God Jutsu, you can wait 20 years, get resurrected and come back young.....you get sealed with Tachi's sword...nikka you done."
I) Graduated from an Ivy Leaf at 6 years old.
J) Always a step ahead. Died, came back, and was still a step ahead. :wow: "So far ahead of his time he started another life...came back and passed you twice." :whoo:
K) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY. No matter what happens,

:mjpls: Itachi's Legacy Lives On :mjpls:

Appreciate a ninja like this because since he died aint no mo ninjas his type.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
You know what the 1st hokage said about itachi right? :mjpls:

h3ECCA9BA

:blessed: Truth hurts

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
SMH Itachi is no match for the gawd shininobi's 1st and Madara. I bet the 2nd would give that nikka that work too. :laugh:

The 1s/Madara
Naruto
The 2nd
The 4th

Top 5 dead or alive :win:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I see everybody talks about Itachi vs Madara here......I'm very intriuged because this battle would have a lot of complications. First we would have to assume Itachi can handle the five kage all at once, like Madara did, but based on the actions that Sasuke, his younger brother, who in fact is not stronger than Itachi, but less capable than his brother in strategy, was capable of handling three kages without trouble, I think Itachi might be capable of handling Madara Uchiha if you asked me. I would put my money on Madara but only if he doesn't underestimate Itachi and being cocky is Madara's one and only weakness and wouldn't be surprised if Itachi finds his weakness.

The same Susuke who almost got killed by the Raikage? :comeon:
Itachi has never showed the level of ninjutsu Madara has shown. That Meteor rinnegan jutsu :wow:

Rinnegan, EMS, multiple god like jutsu, etc. Madara would be :king: if the first didn't come thru and touch him 1,000 times :wow:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
SMH Itachi is no match for the gawd shininobi's 1st and Madara. I bet the 2nd would give that nikka that work too. :laugh:

The 1s/Madara
Naruto
The 2nd
The 4th

nagato uzumaki.............
The same Susuke who almost got killed by the Raikage? :comeon:
nah breh... he either mean the sasuke that was about to get melted by mizukage or the sasuke that almost got that dust element treatment from tsuchikage.....

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

The 1s/Madara
Naruto
The 2nd
The 4th

:leostare: :childplease:

Naruto is easily one of the corniest main character in a manga ever. His strongest jutsu is "Talk(emotion) no Jutsu" :laff:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
nagato uzumaki.............

nah breh... he either mean the sasuke that was about to get melted by mizukage or the sasuke that almost got that dust element treatment from tsuchikage.....

What is your point? Navaho would get rocked by every shinobi I listed.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Followed by Sage close
Bijuu mode
Full bijuu mode
Sage + bijuu mode
Several different rasengans

:popcorn:
thats why He's so garbage as a main character. Kishimoto showed no imagination :heh: all his jutsus are practically the same :laff: