Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It used to be that it was only a matter a time before Neji figured an opponent out, sort of like Shikamaru.

I remember this dude analyzing Konohamaru on a chess board like :wow:

Testing Konohamaru's weaponry nature, range, tendencies, and using all of those things against him.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
:yeshrug: just sayin, more proven feats than the 2nd.... i like him but he aint shown nothin real to be top 5....... minato aint done shyt either....
Last time I checked the second created Edo tensei(one of the most powerful justu in the manga), the shadow clone(bascially naruto's style) and Hiraishin(What makes minato great). If those are not feats then I don't think you know what they're

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Last time I checked the second created Edo tensei(one of the most powerful justu in the manga), the shadow clone(bascially naruto's style) and Hiraishin(What makes minato great). If those are not feats then I don't think you know what they're
so he created some shyt that other people use better, i know this..... still dont automatically make him top 5, this dude used what.. 1 water jutsu the whole time he been back..... i wanna actually see him do something epic......

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
so he created some shyt that other people use better, i know this..... still dont automatically make him top 5, this dude used what.. 1 water jutsu the whole time he been back..... i wanna actually see him do something epic......
He had tagged obito with his mutiple explosive tag jutsu, while also putting his seal for his Hiraishin on Obito without him noticing it. Had came up with the idea to use the seal he put on Obito to use Goshun Mawashi no Jutsu to switch Minato with Obito. Killed a Mangekyo sharingan user(Madara's brother) using his fly thunger god justu

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It used to be that it was only a matter a time before Neji figured an opponent out, sort of like Shikamaru.

I remember this dude analyzing Kidomaru on a chess board like :wow:

Testing Kidomaru weaponry nature, range, tendencies, and using all of those things against him.

fixed

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
One thing I learn reading Naruto is : :damn: "Do not let naruto's talk no jutsu touch you" :takedat: :shaq: You will be changed :scusthov:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So the 4th doesn't have the other have of the 9 tails chkra in him? :pachaha:
And why do you act like we've seen all of the 4th's jutsu?

Itachi's arms are too shorts to box with the gawds, B.
I just told you that he would have no 9 tails chakra if he didn't have to sacrifice himself. So how in the world was he about to body Itachi with a Susanoo....you act like there was any other Uchiha but Madara walking around with that shyt when the 4th got bodied.

You're on some should've, could've, would've.....Itachi is a genius level ninja, what jutsu exactly would the 4th pull out that surpasses that genki dama that Pain was throwing out nikkas...

If you really want to go about it and give the 4th the 9 tails, then Itachi would be walking around dead with eyes that are unaffected and with no illness....all that thunder god stuff doesn't mean shyt when a dude is using Izanami

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:mindblown:Niqqas really in here acting like Itachi's power wasn't limited by choice.
RS3RCjV.png

s5WdEIH.jpg

The niqqa had the mind of a Hokage at the age of 7....

7!!!!! :damn:

j4RH9V2.jpg

mpA1HwQ.jpg

Imagine if some one had touched sasuke :whoo:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I just told you that he would have no 9 tails chakra if he didn't have to sacrifice himself. So how in the world was he about to body Itachi with a Susanoo....you act like there was any other Uchiha but Madara walking around with that shyt when the 4th got bodied.

You're on some should've, could've, would've.....Itachi is a genius level ninja, what jutsu exactly would the 4th pull out that surpasses that genki dama that Pain was throwing out nikkas...

If you really want to go about it and give the 4th the 9 tails, then Itachi would be walking around dead with eyes that are unaffected and with no illness....all that thunder god stuff doesn't mean shyt when a dude is using Izanami

that wouldn't work on the 4th though....izanagi maybe :lupe:....if yall don't want to re-read the manga watch the anime....great explanation of how izanami works and how you get out of it...

Daps
Reppin
Cali
I been hearing that there's no chapter until January? Please tell me that's :duck:
I gotta see Madara turn his swag on tomorrow brehs :bryan: