Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: @ Madara. This dude is unfukkingbelievable

.The Gedou Mazou is what keeping Obito from dying quickly. Which I kind of figure it would.

With the help of Black Zetsu. Which is Madara's counter part. Madara has return to the Realm of the Living.

Madara has made a fatal mistake by doing this. Although, Madara could do more than what he couldn't as a Edo Tensei Zombie.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
:wow: @ Madara. This dude is unfukkingbelievable

.The Gedou Mazou is what keeping Obito from dying quickly. Which I kind of figure it would.

With the help of Black Zetsu. Which is Madara's counter part. Madara has return to the Realm of the Living.

Madara has made a fatal mistake by doing this. Although, Madara could do more than what he couldn't as a Edo Tensei Zombie.

I think he needs to be alive to become the jubbi's jinchuriki :patrice: Plus Madara was nearly finished there as a edo tensei, now that he's human he can't be sealed.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:

The Itachi stanning is getting out of control.

:bow:
troll_king_itachi_by_chibason2-d4poiep.png

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:stopitslime:

The Itachi stanning is getting out of control.

not stanning for him just it be a good fight too see since we never seen him fight full power and he seems too always find a way too a weakness of a justsu thats all :manny:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Madara is the only reason I get going back to the manga, now that Obito's out of the way, I can finally enjoy a full onslaught of Madara until his time is up :blessed:

But I swear if Madara gets TNJ'd like Obito just did :birdman:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
What y'all got against my boy itachi :mjpls:
nothin breh, itachi a boss..... buuuuuuuuuuuut he aint seein madara at no time..........
smh at this point Itachi isn't even a top 3 Uchiha, that nikka dead get over it :camby:
who top 3 then????? madara, itachi, tobi....... or you talkin sausey???