Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
not only does Sasuke have Itachi's eyes, he also has a a better repertoire :umad:
but nowhere near the skills...... izanagi, inuzami, better tsukuyomi & susanoo, whatever their names are, itachi had them... even with itachi eyes sause didnt know what itachi could do..... if itachi was revived hed know some other secret bullshyt, sause got nada to make him top 3.......

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
but nowhere near the skills...... izanagi, inuzami, better tsukuyomi & susanoo, whatever their names are, itachi had them... even with itachi eyes sause didnt know what itachi could do..... if itachi was revived hed know some other secret bullshyt, sause got nada to make him top 3.......

:whoadahell:
anyone can use Izanami and Izanagi, the draw back is that you lose vision in one of your eyes, Itachi was only able to use Izanagi because he was already dead and it wouldn't matter :yeshrug:

Itachi has a better Tsukuyomi even though Sasuke's Tsukuyomi is still formidable (shown when he was able to defeat Danzo) but Sasuke in return has a superior Amaterasu than Itachi :umad:

Sasuke's trump card is having the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan which also makes Sasuke's Susanoo better :umad:

teacher

All Star
Daps
itachi beats madara with izanami....Madara can't/won't accept his fate and is trying to rely on genjutsu to change his reality....that's exactly what izanami was made to stop....Maybe that's how Madara will get taken out by the sauce :lupe:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
itachi beats madara with izanami....Madara can't/won't accept his fate and is trying to rely on genjutsu to change his reality....that's exactly what izanami was made to stop....Maybe that's how Madara will get taken out by the sauce :lupe:

Stop the stanning, it's disgusting.

Itachi is not, in any way, shape, or form, beating Madara. :camby:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see everybody talks about Itachi vs Madara here......I'm very intriuged because this battle would have a lot of complications. First we would have to assume Itachi can handle the five kage all at once, like Madara did, but based on the actions that Sasuke, his younger brother, who in fact is not stronger than Itachi, but less capable than his brother in strategy, was capable of handling three kages without trouble, I think Itachi might be capable of handling Madara Uchiha if you asked me. I would put my money on Madara but only if he doesn't underestimate Itachi and being cocky is Madara's one and only weakness and wouldn't be surprised if Itachi finds his weakness.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
smh at this point Itachi isn't even a top 3 Uchiha, that nikka dead get over it :camby:

not only does Sasuke have Itachi's eyes, he also has a a better repertoire :umad:

178868.gif

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Itachi ain't even handling Jiraiya :russ:

You saw how quick him and Kisame ran right :troll:

Get that haxed forbidden Izanami/Izanagi bullshyt out of here :upsetfavre:

Even Kabuto was holding his own somewhat against Itachi :flabbynsick:

Madara>>>>>>>>Itachi :heh: