Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
iMpPob9.png
niqqas is really in here throwin dirt on Itachi da gawd?

:whoo:Ain't no other ninja built for the life Itachi lived... and best believe he had an answer for all of them.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
SMH Itachi is no match for the gawd shininobi's 1st and Madara. I bet the 2nd would give that nikka that work too. :laugh:

The 1s/Madara
Naruto
The 2nd
The 4th

Top 5 dead or alive :win:
What has the 4th shown you to make you believe that he or the 2nd would get at Swagtachi....

If the village didn't get bodied, he was just be himself with no 9 tails. Both of those dudes use speed. What would that speed do to a nikka in a Susanoo :childplease: . Itachi would have that nikka dying for his family again. It's not like they were about to teleport into Susanoo.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Itachi stans got to be the most delusional nikkas ever :dead:

he doesn't even have External Mangekgo Sharingan but he better than Sasuke :snoop:

Madara has a FULLY developed Susanoo AND the Rinnegan but "nah Itachi got the genejutsu crows, he'll be alright :troll:" :laff:

Itachi even asked Madara for help wiping out the Uchiha clan because he knew he couldn't do it himself and somehow Itachi's still better :camby:

all the cute gifs in the world won't bring that self-hating emo loser back :blessed: :umad:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
What has the 4th shown you to make you believe that he or the 2nd would get at Swagtachi....

If the village didn't get bodied, he was just be himself with no 9 tails. Both of those dudes use speed. What would that speed do to a nikka in a Susanoo :childplease: . Itachi would have that nikka dying for his family again. It's not like they were about to teleport into Susanoo.

So the 4th doesn't have the other have of the 9 tails chkra in him? :pachaha:
And why do you act like we've seen all of the 4th's jutsu?

Itachi's arms are too shorts to box with the gawds, B.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
iMpPob9.png
niqqas is really in here throwin dirt on Itachi da gawd?
:ohhh:

:whoo:Ain't no other ninja built for the life Itachi lived... and best believe he had an answer for all of them.

when u said that i remember when he fought sasuke and sas did his ultimate move with the lightning in the sky and this dude had a metal plate like he knew he would do that shyt :ohhh:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Itachi is a self hating c00n who put other ni**as before his own clan :russ:

Danzo & The Elders: It's alright all you got to do is put down your own people and butcher your parents yourself. Do all that and maybe we'll let your brother live :troll:

Itachi: Yes mas'sa I'll do whatever you say
ywte.png

Fuk Itachi:dead:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Itachi is a self hating c00n who put other ni**as before his own clan :russ:

Danzo & The Elders: It's alright all you got to do is put down your own people and butcher your parents yourself. Do all that and maybe we'll let your brother live :troll:

Itachi: Yes mas'sa I'll do whatever you say
ywte.png

Fuk Itachi:dead:

5gjpbSH.gif

fukkboiiii :pacspit:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mrgna13AyS1stos1qo1_400.gif

Neji was a real nikka and one of the strongest Genin. He wasn't afraid of anybody and carried an impeachable swagger everywhere he went. Instead of making Neji enviable and interesting, Kishimoto robbed him of all his personality and genius. I don't remember Neji doesn't make any insightful observations as a feminine adult. It almost seems like he was a better ninja as a preteen. He was more ruthless, cunning and brilliant then. Now he's dead and I barely miss him.

h1PY8J0.png

Last edited: