Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Neji didn't deserve to go out like that.

Major character deaths (aside from villains) are rare in Naruto...gotta take what we can get. :yeshrug:

-Sarutobi
-Jiraiya
-Itachi
-Shikamaru's pops and Ino's pops
-Neji

...that's about it. If not for Neji we'd go the whole war without any important characters dying. After all, Tsunade and all the Kages are back.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
In the manga stream translation, Madara says he can finally fight at full strength now.:merchant: :merchant:

I just don't understand it though. Edo Tensai Madara could make 25 clones and 25 Susanoos. How much stronger can he get? :why:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
In the manga stream translation, Madara says he can finally fight at full strength now.:merchant: :merchant:

I just don't understand it though. Edo Tensai Madara could make 25 clones and 25 Susanoos. How much stronger can he get? :why:

He can only be host of the 10 tails when he's alive.

But the truth is that plot moved him towards mortality since that's the only way he can be killed. How would they really be able to take him out without sealing? And let's be real - even Kishi knows that sealing a villain the magnitude of Madara would be extremely corny.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Its good that Madara revived now he can really die. But I don't know who strong enough to do it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

cuz in edo form he wasn't at full strength none of the edo were it was stated by the hokage themselves.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Prime Madara :gladbron:

Obito always was a half way crook:manny: (I fuxed with him doe)

Madara is the one villain whose Naruto's tongular jutsu can't penetrate :merchant:

Let the bodies hit the floor :mj:

RIP Tobito :banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't wait until Madara gets talked out of being evil just like the rest of the villains, people gonna be :mad:

You all really think Madara is immune to TnJ? :heh:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I can't wait until Madara gets talked out of being evil just like the rest of the villains, people gonna be :mad:

Bruh Madara has no emotional baggage :whoa:

He literally lives(:shaq:) for fukery like this. His best friend Hashi couldn't stop his ideals, Madara doesn't give too shyts about no later generation jinchuriki named Naruto :rudy:

Madara is like Joker in a sense, he's never gonna change :heh:

If he has his way he's gonna put the world in dreamland probably just to fight Hashirama for the rest of eternity :heh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bruh Madara has no emotional baggage :whoa:

:usure:

6sf0ch.jpg

3178q4p.jpg

28kivxx.jpg

wkr8jn.jpg

Madara maybe the most emo Uchiha of all. He's not that different than Obito or Nagato, except rather than Rin dying, it was his brothers who died.

The whole reason Madara thought of the Moon's Eye Plan was because his life sucked and he thinks the world is "hell". I'm not hating on Madara (he's maybe my favorite villain) but you're gonna be disappointed if you think he can't be talked out of this.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
he resisted the goat hashis tnj & he talked nations down........ but naruto tnj is :whew:
:usure:

6sf0ch.jpg

3178q4p.jpg

28kivxx.jpg

wkr8jn.jpg

Madara maybe the most emo Uchiha of all. He's not that different than Obito or Nagato, except rather than Rin dying, it was his brothers who died.

The whole reason Madara thought of the Moon's Eye Plan was because his life sucked and he thinks the world is "hell". I'm not hating on Madara (he's maybe my favorite villain) but you're gonna be disappointed if you think he can't be talked out of this.
aside from the first part, that whole last spoiler is 100% true.... duality is real.....