Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Just when i thought neji was coming back to us :to:

nikka is not coming back...

shaq-laugh.gif

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
my niga madara fukking shyt up in two different generations :wow:

what if sasuke switches sides and decides to team with madara :ohhh: we all know that niga sasuke was always looking for a father figure in his life :lolbron:

who better to play daddy than the GOAT Uchiha to ever live :wow:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Another thing I found odd.. Couldn't Madara use the Rinne Tensai on his self while he was Edo Tensai revived? :ld:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing I found odd.. Couldn't Madara use the Rinne Tensai on his self while he was Edo Tensai revived? :ld:

He was dead I don't think a dead man can't revive himself. If that was the case Nagato could have done the same thing.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Nah, I think somebody else has to use their life force to revive you; I don't think you can just revive yourself with Rinne Tensei.

Otherwise people would basically be able to permanently cheat death - if you die, just have somebody revive you as a zombie and then Rinne Tensei yourself back alive. All the Hokages could just revive themselves and shyt.

Personally, I'm not too sure that it was a good idea on Madara's part to revive himself tho. I guess he needs a living body to complete his plan, but this basically just means he can be killed now. Kind of a "villain intentionally gives himself a huge weakness" situation.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
they never should have made tha manga about ninja children, a story following tha adults (itachi, jiraiya, kakashi.....ect) would have been better