Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Looks like Madara ain't about to hold back :whew:
I think this may be it for the first :to:

Sasuke is going to have to lay the beats. Izanami? :salute:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah I'm like :wtf:
Madara can't do shyt like that meteor rinnegan jutsu, or make mistakes anymore like he did in the earlier fights that tore his body apart, and his chakra isn't unlimited either. :mindblown:
Aren't they stronger in Edo Tensaif undead fom tho? I don't understand...

I thought they were too, I mean edo tensai has unlimited charkra,

true unlimited charka and can get hurt without dying but they never came back full powered guys remember when oro brought them back its the closes they got too full power

here they say it
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/620/12

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Izanami is the only way his is going to get beat isn't it?

It seemed way too convenient for Kishi to waste such an interesting technique on Kabuto.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
watch madara seal the hokages next. I'm sure he knows how since he knew how too break free
leaving only naruto and sasuke as the main opponents for him

this battle bout too get hella lopsided since he the last villain so he has too appear even stronger than obitio.

his perfect susanoo full power bout too do hand seals and shyt and kill mad people

sasuke gonna die a hero saving the village or save naruto which seems more logical since he can't go walking around free after this war too atone his sins

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know everybody already knows this but just posted it anyway.

"Naruto" Preparing to Enter Its Final Phase?

TV Tokyo's Sakiyomi Jan Bang!, a variety show that features Shueisha manga such as the Jump family of anthologies, recently did another show of Naruto, and on it they passed along a message from manga author Masashi Kishimoto in which he more than hinted that he's getting ready to wrap things up for everyone's favorite orange clad ninja.
c5332de1f347eb9a6c3ac504bf2109ba1385482683_full.jpg

The battle of Naruto and his comrades is in its final phase, in the truest sense of the term. About the Ten Tails, about Madara, and then, about Sasuke…I will continue to raise the tension without restraint, in every way I can! Please follow this story of a boy named Naruto a little while longer, I will greatly appreciate it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He couldn't be the 10 Tail as an Edo Tensai maybe that's what he was talking about :manny:

na he didnt comeback stronger as a dead body is what i think it is
kabuto would know his true strength he wasn't around when he was fighting the 1st hokage
and oro edo seems better than kabuto this time around cuz the hokage came back way stronger closer too full strength

so with him being alive he can go full power with no restraints is what it seems but of course he could be killed now and run low on chakra but then again how often has that happen in this war

cuz I'm looking at naruto this dude went around the battlefields fighting edo dudes and zetsu then tail beast then obitio then sage of path obitio and now madara and he still alive :damn:

sasuke bout too fight him since they both very similar for the love of their brothers and how they lost them but what makes no sense is how can he if he aint nowhere near as strong as naruto is what I'm trying too figure out guess gonna be a power up somewhere