Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish that would happen but I doubt it. Itachi is an hero from the shadows. And the elders wouldn't let him happen cause it would make them look bad.

fukk them elders. u think uzi aint payin tribute when he takes over the free world? tachi gettin them 'deavors. :smugfavre:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay....Jiraiya was drugged up and Tsunade was at full health but Orochimaur had no fukking arms....so therefore no ninjutsu except summoning.

The reason why Itachi lied to Kisame about how they would have no match for Jariaya was because Itachi knew Kisame would have fought him and could have matched up well against Jiraigua. Itachi had to give a reason for them to not fight the one man that was probably the biggest threat to Akstsuki at the time. What reason could possibly stop Kisame from fighting him? If Jiraiya was stronger than both Itachi and Kisame combined....Itachi played his chess and he was a good guy at all which is why he didn't kill Kakashi. Itachi was just doing his job as a double spy so he didn't want to ruin it.

:bryan:

pervy sage woulda beat the brakes off kisame.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
its ending brehs :to: well at least i'll have the GOAT one piece and HxH to hold me down :obama:

he didnt mention Oro the gawd in that letter tho :lupe: please tell me he aint gonna throw the best villian in the bushes just like that on some change of heart bullshyt :wtf:

I dunno, I mean yeah, Oro is one of the better villains, but I don't see him as a threat to current Naruto and Sasuke. They're just too OP. He'd get that work unless he took over Sasuke's body or something.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not gonna lie, not sure if I'm ready for it to end. As bad as the story could get, it still is one of the only things that wakes me up every wednesday morning.

:sadcam:

Been reading this thing for 10 years now, It doesn't feel right to not know how it ends:wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
madara da gawd has returned but this was not surprising
guessing sasuke roll gonna be major now

sounds like he is stronger too unless wrong translation

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I thought they were too, I mean edo tensai has unlimited charkra,

Yeah I'm like :wtf:
Madara can't do shyt like that meteor rinnegan jutsu, or make mistakes anymore like he did in the earlier fights that tore his body apart, and his chakra isn't unlimited either. :mindblown: