Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man they told Itachi that if he took that mission he would be vilified and ridiculed as a traitor and thats how it will go down in the history books. It was a fukked up but strategic move to wipe all the Uchihas out b/c as we saw with the previous episodes they are basically Sith Lords with eye jutsus. They find one power and spam it to death (Izanagi and Mangekyo Sharingan). As fukked up as it was it was a necessary evil that needed doing. Itachi died and went out a way a ninja is supposed to. That shyt takes heart.

Exactly.....well said. At the same time I think Konoha don't give a enough respect for Uchiha Clan. Which is why Madara so pissed about how his brother got killed. He loves his brother more than Village just like how Madara is like Sasuke couldnt live with what his and Hashirama's people have done and therefore decided to kill everything. So why should Konoha get away with it?.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Exactly.....well said. At the same time I think Konoha don't give a enough respect for Uchiha Clan. Which is why Madara so pissed about how his brother got killed. He loves his brother more than Village just like how Madara is like Sasuke couldnt live with what his and Hashirama's people have done and therefore decided to kill everything. So why should Konoha get away with it?.
But that was on his own clan for selling him out. He went through such great lengths and took his brother's eyes and they sided with Hashirama the god. He was butt hurt and Hashirama even offered him his friendship to sit right by his side but he got all spiteful and bitter. Challenged him and got his ass whipped. He did warn them back in the day that Konoha would ultimately slaughter them but no one listened but he's way past that. He more worried about fighting Hashirama again at this point than seeking revenge for his clan. Tobirama was right to never trust them and eventually wipe them off the map. Aint no way I'd have a village full of them nikkas in my city. They have the potential to fukk up way too much shyt. Just look at the damage 3 of these nikkas are doing in this war....3 I say mop the floor with all those clowns (except Itachi of course b/c he even knew his clan wasnt shyt)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
na jariaya was drugged up and wasn't trying too fight him serious u forget he didn't use sage mode on him
plus itachi did say if they fought against each other they both die probably says how strong jariaya was

plus he fought pain with no intelligence not knowing bout the other 3 either damn near beat him too pain even admitted it

Okay....Jiraiya was drugged up and Tsunade was at full health but Orochimaur had no fukking arms....so therefore no ninjutsu except summoning.

The reason why Itachi lied to Kisame about how they would have no match for Jariaya was because Itachi knew Kisame would have fought him and could have matched up well against Jiraigua. Itachi had to give a reason for them to not fight the one man that was probably the biggest threat to Akstsuki at the time. What reason could possibly stop Kisame from fighting him? If Jiraiya was stronger than both Itachi and Kisame combined....Itachi played his chess and he was a good guy at all which is why he didn't kill Kakashi. Itachi was just doing his job as a double spy so he didn't want to ruin it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Okay....Jiraiya was drugged up and Tsunade was at full health but Orochimaur had no fukking arms....so therefore no ninjutsu except summoning.

The reason why Itachi lied to Kisame about how they would have no match for Jariaya was because Itachi knew Kisame would have fought him and could have matched up well against Jiraigua. Itachi had to give a reason for them to not fight the one man that was probably the biggest threat to Akstsuki at the time. What reason could possibly stop Kisame from fighting him? If Jiraiya was stronger than both Itachi and Kisame combined....Itachi played his chess and he was a good guy at all which is why he didn't kill Kakashi. Itachi was just doing his job as a double spy so he didn't want to ruin it.

jiraya would of merked kisame imo
that itachi part u said i see ur point there :ohhh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that was on his own clan for selling him out. He went through such great lengths and took his brother's eyes and they sided with Hashirama the god. He was butt hurt and Hashirama even offered him his friendship to sit right by his side but he got all spiteful and bitter. Challenged him and got his ass whipped. He did warn them back in the day that Konoha would ultimately slaughter them but no one listened but he's way past that. He more worried about fighting Hashirama again at this point than seeking revenge for his clan. Tobirama was right to never trust them and eventually wipe them off the map. Aint no way I'd have a village full of them nikkas in my city. They have the potential to fukk up way too much shyt. Just look at the damage 3 of these nikkas are doing in this war....3 I say mop the floor with all those clowns (except Itachi of course b/c he even knew his clan wasnt shyt)

Good points. Madara behave the way he does towards some who took the most precious thing he had (Izuna)? that's my opinion. He would be resentful, which he is, but not towards Hashi in praticular but towards the Senjus and the Shinobi system. Actually he deeply respects Hasirama, I don't think Madara would hold respect had Hashi been deeply involed in Izuna's death. If I not recall in chapter 398 Obito says 'It was inevitable that I would one day face it's leader, Hashirama". Which makes me believe Hashi and Madars will go seprate way next chapter and they will only meet on the ball that happened in chatper 399. Madara's struggle to keep the clan alive and the constat battle with the senjus will force him to take Izuna's eyes which eventually lead to Izuna's death in battle. Madara blames the wrar, the village system and the Senju. Becuase of his clans wishes Madara is then forced to make a peace treaty with Hashi and the Senju (The ones who took Izuna away from him, oh the he hate he must have felt), he then later on comes up with the moon's eye plan and leave the village.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jiraya would of merked kisame imo
that itachi part u said i see ur point there :ohhh:

You know what the more I think about it and guess what you forgot one thing?.....Itachi was sick the whole time. He wasn't fully healthy at the time....That's saying something a lot about Itachi......:wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and still beating people's asses too :damn:

And I want to you look at this scene again...Compare Itachi to Pain...and look how Itachi outsmarted Kabuto and Pain didn't outsmart Kabuto. Itachi stopped the Reanimation Jutsu so that's why he gave his power to Naruto. Itachi already prepared before his time is up.

Naruto didn't understand why Itachi wanna talk to him at that time without kidnappped him

He didn't know Itachi was a good guy at all....That's why Itachi was smiling when Naruto said, " That's because I think at him as a brother more than you ever could!".

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
And I want to you look at this scene again...Compare Itachi to Pain...and look how Itachi outsmarted Kabuto and Pain didn't outsmart Kabuto. Itachi stopped the Reanimation Jutsu so that's why he gave his power to Naruto. Itachi already prepared before his time is up.

Naruto didn't understand why Itachi wanna talk to him at that time without kidnappped him

He didn't know Itachi was a good guy at all....That's why Itachi was smiling when Naruto said, " That's because I think at him as a brother more than you ever could!".

The GAWD Itachi stopping the Reanimation Jutsu and dropping knowledge all before lunchtime :win:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A message from Kishi to the fans -

Also, from around 21:04, a message from Kishi to the viewers of Sakiyomi Jum Bang:

2u6ibns.jpg

ナルトとその仲間たちの戦いも
本当の意味で最終局面
十尾のこと マダラのこと
そしてサスケのこと...
色々と出し惜しみなくテンションあげて
やっていきます!
もうしばしこのナルトという少年の物語に
おつき合いいただけると幸いです

The battle of Naruto and his nakama
is also in the last stage, in the true sense of the term.
About the Juubi, about Madara,
and then, about Sasuke...
I'm going to raise the tension without restraint,
in many different ways!
Please follow this shonen story called Naruto
a little while more, you'll make me happy.

Guess that confirms it really is close to the end; it's looking very likely that Naruto will end in 2014. From what it sounds like, Madara got next, then Sasuke will be the final antagonist.

Last edited:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
its ending brehs :to: well at least i'll have the GOAT one piece and HxH to hold me down :obama:

he didnt mention Oro the gawd in that letter tho :lupe: please tell me he aint gonna throw the best villian in the bushes just like that on some change of heart bullshyt :wtf: