Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I Will Love You Always episode. Where Itachi finally told the truth to Saskue had me :to: actually got me tears a little bit :wow:
Yea I aint gonna lie I kind of felt a type of way about that episode.:to:

Itachi went through hell especially after talking and crying to his parents right before murking them and Sasuke walking in.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
when he was crying before he killed his parents though :sadbron:
tumblr_lwg55nw1pS1qzjix8.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I aint gonna lie I kind of felt a type of way about that episode.:to:

Itachi went through hell especially after talking and crying to his parents right before murking them and Sasuke walking in.

I know :damn: That hit me hard :to:

@ Danzo :pacspit:

It is sad that nobody know the truth about Itachi but only Saskue, Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
tachi. only nikka to earn a spot on konoha's great wall without becoming a kage.

realest since kumbaya. :to:

they need too name a damn village after him
i do wonder will naruto spill the beans bout the truth on itachi too the alliance
them reactions gonna be epic

saved your damn village
saved your ass during the war
honor that man properly

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they need too name a damn village after him
i do wonder will naruto spill the beans bout the truth on itachi too the alliance
them reactions gonna be epic

saved your damn village
saved your ass during the war
honor that man properly

I wish that would happen but I doubt it. Itachi is an hero from the shadows. And the elders wouldn't let him happen cause it would make them look bad.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I wish that would happen but I doubt it. Itachi is an hero from the shadows. And the elders wouldn't let him happen cause it would make them look bad.

fukk them elders :camby:

time too replace them so we can honor itachi da gawd for the ultimate sacrifice and then some
sacrificed himself twice for his village
I'm sure he could of broke that seal and be like madara and stayed dead but he was like na
time for me too believe in others and stop carrying this big ass load and rest in peace finally :to:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah man they told Itachi that if he took that mission he would be vilified and ridiculed as a traitor and thats how it will go down in the history books. It was a fukked up but strategic move to wipe all the Uchihas out b/c as we saw with the previous episodes they are basically Sith Lords with eye jutsus. They find one power and spam it to death (Izanagi and Mangekyo Sharingan). As fukked up as it was it was a necessary evil that needed doing. Itachi died and went out a way a ninja is supposed to. That shyt takes heart.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk them elders :camby:

time too replace them so we can honor itachi da gawd for the ultimate sacrifice and then some
sacrificed himself twice for his village
I'm sure he could of broke that seal and be like madara and stayed dead but he was like na
time for me too believe in others and stop carrying this big ass load and rest in peace finally :to:

I agree with you :to:

Itachi is the truly GAWD and how he owns almost everybody. Orochimariu was humiliated by him and got admit it that Itachi is stronger than him

and got Deidara like :ohhh: his art is so beautiful

Got Kakashi confused about why Itachi didn't kill him cause he could have if he wanted to but turns out he was a good guy at all.

I will miss you always Itachi :to:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what if jariaya and itachi fought :noah:

Imo.....I think Itachi would win easily cause he actually own Orochimaru very quick and when Orochimaru fought against Jariaya and Tsunade at the same time without his arms and Pain actually beat Jariaya...so no question Itachi would win.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Imo.....I think Itachi would win easily cause he actually own Orochimaru very quick and when Orochimaru fought against Jariaya and Tsunade at the same time without his arms and Pain actually beat Jariaya...so no question Itachi would win.

na jariaya was drugged up and wasn't trying too fight him serious u forget he didn't use sage mode on him
plus itachi did say if they fought against each other they both die probably says how strong jariaya was

plus he fought pain with no intelligence not knowing bout the other 3 either damn near beat him too pain even admitted it