Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Sasuke seeing right through Obito's bytch ass games and saying fukk that noise.

But watch Young Uzi next chapter. :blessed:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sasuke doesn't even care how weak he is compare to naruto, he's going down fighting. Good chapter this week.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This shyt is out of hand with these retarded power levels.

Honestly, I'm kind of baffled as to why Kishimoto has Naruto losing motivation to push onward twice in one battle. When Neji died he was stuck, and Hinata snapped him out of it. Now here again, more death ensues, and this nikka is in tears. Crying? Fine. But standing there watching until Sasuke challenges him to stop being a bytch? Seems like a regression from the character development shown earlier. This battle is lasting way, way too long. I like the pacing of the Pain vs. Naruto battle a lot better. It had that ultimate showdown feel to it, from the time Naruto appeared on the battlefield to the last hit, it was epic. This? drraaaaagggggiiinnnggg sloooowwwwwwllllly.

I liked the fact that Sasuke stepped up and told Naruto to come on, but I kind of feel like this is redundant.

pretty much

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
If Madara needs hashirama's powers to beat Obito, does that mean Sasuke is pretty much useless at doing anything to hurt Obito?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
He sasuke's biggest stan. Naruto still looking up to Sasuke after all of this. Speaking of which when things get tough Naruto reverts to his bytchmade self. Hokage material.:russ::camby: